CHAPTER TWENTY.

Hannah was sitting on the seats on the helicopter, waiting Gifted Warehouse. She hadn't talked at the time as she was too tired to. She couldn't reframe herself thinking about Gary's death. He had gave his life for others, but not only him, lots of people, Gifted, Shadower, fought on that battlefield, and died protecting the ones that they loved, She didn't understand why they couldn't have an ending where there were no sacrifices. While Hannah's thoughts kept her mind busy, The rest were silent, they were just realising they had lost someone as there brain was too busy fighting.

Nora had sat down and put her hand on her mouth feeling shocked.

72 sighed and had his gaze away.

Lucere was thinking about the next move.

Vincent was sitting on the seat and put his elbows on his knees and his hands to his head, feeling guilty about what he could've done instead.

And Veronica was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

After sitting and thinking their heads off, they had made into the gifted warehouse where everything was halfway with being repaired. Once Hannah and Vincent was off the helicopter, they were met with their moms embrace.

"Where were you? I was so worried." Opal hugged them tightly with tears going down her face,

"We were at the helicopter landing spot.." Vincent nervously said,

"No! I went back to see if you were there because... I had a bad feeling." She made some space between the two to see them better, "Please, don't do that again... I-i could have lost you...",

"...I...Okay." Hannah pulled away, she didn't feel like talking. Hannah then walked to a large rock and sat down facing towards the group and stared into the distance.

"What are you doing here?" 72 appeared on the rock lying down, "Shouldn't you be celebrating?"

"I don't think there is much to celebrate." Hannah replied, "What about you?"

"I just want to make sure that everyone is celebrating." 72 smiled, "Now whats with you not wanting to celebrate?"

"I just can't, not with all the bloodshed, deaths and injuries that had happened."

"Well you need to take the bad with the good."

"Like..?"

"Like us ending the war between Shadowers and Gifted."

"But if we had done it peacefully-"

"Oh trust me. Arthur would've done anything to take over the world, or to wipe everything out of existence at that point, so he would have declined or done something worse than that."

72 and Hannah stayed quiet for a few seconds, until Hannah broke the silence, "How is Nora holding up?"

"She's just been quiet ever since we were on the helicopter. I know she's guilty, but that wouldn't get anyone anywhere."

"What are we going to do about Gary's death?"

"Probably hosting a funeral about it and all the other people who had died. But Lucere is going to be pretty busy starting tomorrow, especially with Waylon's situation and the other shadowers that survived."

"Oh. What are you going to do after this?"

"I have no idea. Probably get a job or something. But I do know that were all going to have to stay somewhere in the meantime." 72 winks at Hannah,

"I'm not asking my mom to let you guys stay at our house."

"Why not?"

"Cause it's your problem." Hannah said,

"Makes sense. I'll ask her at dinner."

"HEY YOU TWO!" Hannah and 72 look in the direction of the voice, "GET OVER HERE SO I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR DINNER!" Veronica yelled,

"OKAY!" Hannah yelled back as she was getting up, the headed over to the rest of the group planned out dinner. Once they had finished deciding, they were going to be held at Lucere's house, despite Hannah not wanting to be around people at the time, her stomach was begging for food so she went.

Lucere's house wasn't all that glamorous and big, but it did have a lot of rooms. The dining room was merged with another as it was too small for the 7 people.

Hannah was sitting down on the couch near to the dining table, her ears dimmed out the sounds of the group chattering, her finger went around the rim of her plate, she then laid back ever so slightly, and closed her eyes.

'This is nice.'