CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

Time went by like as slow as a slow-mo video, Hannah chatted with 72 for what seemed like three hours, but in reality, it was one.

"This is so boring. I wonder what everyone else is doing." 72 explained,

"You know, we are still here, we just didn't engage in conversation." Lucere said in a bored tone,

"Yeah, listening to you guys talk about classical music is killing me." Vincent said,

"Who wants to play guess the animal?" 72 said,

"Why would we play that?" Veronica sighed,

"Gary?" Hannah said, Everyone looked in Hannah's direction, but only 72 could see, Gary had the prison keys in his hands, then Nora said,

"What do you want Gary? Do you want to make fun of us for falling in your trap?"

Gary didn't say anything, he just had a sad expression on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Hannah said, At this question, he didn't reply, he held up the prison keys and levitated them to each of the doors, the doors slammed open, and he grabbed the ring holding the keys and pulled it into two, Hannah felt something free her neck and realised that Gary was helping them.

Hannah stood up and was at her door about to walk out, until Nora spoke.

"What are you doing?" Nora said standing in the hallway with a mad expression, "Do you think that THIS is going to make me forgive you? Or trust you again?"

Gary went up to her and said "Sorry, but there's no time for this." Then Gary went to the door, "There is no time, Arthur is going to take the world instead of giving me what I want, we are all just pawns to him."

"Oh! I see," Nora said, "You joined him for your own intentions!"

"Everyone has their own intentions! It doesn't matter if I did now, as the outside world is going berserk! He now just declared a war with Human's, Hell, and Holy Hecking angels, AND what ever is left of the Gifted. And I do not suggest that you speak your mind right now."

Nora opened her mouth to speak, but didn't.

"Wait wait wait, he did what now?" Lucere said,

"Arthur wants the world to himself instead of only taking 'revenge' against Gifted." 72 said blandly.

"What are we waiting for? We got to stop him!" Lucere explained,

"No! We need a plan that is not going to take long and be also effective against Arthur." Vincent said,

"But what do we do?" Veronica said, "Were all just 7 people against an army."

"What's the guards format look like? We could try and avoid all of them and get to Arthur." Opal suggested,

"Arthur is outside fighting the Gifted at the plains not so far from here." Gary recalls. "There's nobody here right now."

"We got to go to the plains and fast!"

_________________________*TIME SKIP*________________________

After some time, Vincent said,

"So... Should we go over the plan again?" Vincent said while sitting in a red truck with everyone except for Gary, who was driving.

"Go ahead." Said Lucere.

"So when we get there, Opal is going to send a message to the Gifted and the rest of us are going to attack the Shadowers and Arthur, Veronica attacks with Gary in the sky, Nora, 72, Lucere, me and Hannah-"

"Didn't I tell you two that you are not going onto the battlefield?" Opal said,

"But-"

"Don't change the plan. You aren't going." Opal sternly said, "You guys haven't even properly trained yet."

"But you all need the help that you can get."

"It's final Vince."

"Fine, continuing, Me and Hannah stays where the helicopter is, and the rest can try and approach Arthur."

"Much better."

Hannah still couldn't think that there was something missing, she felt unease while sitting in the red truck.

"Everyone, were almost there to the plains, its time to enact our plan."

Hannah, Vincent, Veronica, Gary, and Opal, got off the truck and Lucere got into the drivers seat. All said their goodbyes and good lucks as the truck drove off to the plains, then sub group went to the location where the helicopter was.

"Hey Hannah, just between you and me, your going with me up to the helicopter. And Vincent."

"What? I'll get in trouble."

"Because, its 7 people against an army, we need all the help we can get, oh I need to whisper something to you."

"uhh, okay."

The sub group had reached their destination and Opal said her goodbyes to Hannah and Vincent.

"Stay safe okay?"

"Okay."

Opal ran into the water and swam away, and when she was far enough, Veronica said,

"Okay! Y'all coming with me."

"Wait what?" Vincent turning around surprised,

"Yes, I also told Hannah that you, me and her are being arial support."

"Really?"

"Yes yes yes, now hurry up!"

Vincent and Hannah ran up into the helicopter then took off into the air.

"Okay, since you guys don't have offensive powers, take these daggers and.. uhh.. definitely throw it at them." As Veronica handed the two several daggers and Hannah a tight bracelet, they were getting close to the battlefield.

"Were here now! We need to be stealthy." Gary said as landing.

"wait wait wait, why are we going down?"

"Well... I'm going to flying the helicopter." Veronica admitted, "uhh, and you guys are going to fight with Gary, I told him about this.. other new plan."

"What? Why?" Vincent questioned,

"Because, we need all the help we can get."

"Sigh, who else knows about this plan?"

"Lucere, you'll see."

"oh."

During all that, Hannah had a growing sensation about something being out of place. She could never grasp on to it, so it was eating away at her mind. Once they actually landed, Veronica parted her ways with Gary, Vincent and Hannah and took off to the skies.

"Okay, you all have to follow me. Lucere and I will make it seem like we bumped into each other...somehow." Gary whispered as they walked.