6💛

मेरे छोटे-छोटे ख़्वाब हैं, ख़्वाबों में गीत हैं..
गीतों में ज़िंदगी है, चाहत है, प्रीत है..
अभी मैं ना देखूँ ख़्वाब वो जिनमें ना तू मिले..
ले, खोले होंठ मैंने, अब तक थे जो सिले....❄️🌏

~Deepika

...Third person's pov.

Tahir walked to the DJ settled on the side of the venue with Arush in his arms. He wore the headphones around his neck and hung the tiny one around Arush's neck . He gave a thumbs-up in air and held the mike. Swich on.

Tahir: Ladies and Gentlemen! This is your captain speaking. Aaj ki fl- Shadi mein aap sabka swagat hai. Humara crew apka bhot khayal rakhega lekin....

He chuckled, looking at his father, who was glaring at him for his over acting. Tahir passed a flying kiss to his mom, who was squealing, standing beside her husband.

'She loves me more old man.' He mouthed to his father, who in response scoffed at him and pulled his wife to his chest.

Tahir: lekin apse nivedan hai ki apni choli tightly bandh lijiye taki dil bahar na gir jaye...

Loud cheers roared in the whole venue...
Tamanna whistled, putting her thumb and forefinger in her mouth. Arush giggled when she passed him a flying smooch cutely.

Their friends and cousins were hooting while some relatives had an awkward smile.

Suddenly, all the lights went off, and the door of the hall opened. Deepika, cladded in a beautiful pink lehanga with a much more beautiful smile adoring her face appeared. Aman, who was standing beside her with a charming smile, helped her arm for her. She took a deep breath and passed him the same smile , tangling her arm with his walk down the aisle.

She recalled the conversation in which Aman asked her to walk down the aisle with him. How her eyes became misty when he said he didn't have a sister, and now when he's getting one, he doesn't want her to be alone at any point when she needs a brother.

He left her hand slowly and backed away after leaving her in the middle of the stage. Suddenly, everything became quiet and dark. Deepika's breath hitched. She is not fond of utter darkness even if she likes nights.

Then the spotlight pivoted on her head, and soft music started playing.The second spotlight switched on Chirag, who was at the other end of the plateform. He was holding the mike.
Deepika gasped when he winked at her childishly and then started singing.

Singing. In front of everyone. For her.💛

ᴅᴇᴋʜᴀ ᴛᴇɴᴜ ᴘᴇʜʟɪ ᴘᴇʜʟɪ ʙᴀᴀʀ ᴠᴇ...
ʜᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀɢᴀ ᴅɪʟ ʙᴇᴋᴀʀᴀᴀʀ ᴠᴇ..
ʀᴀʙʙᴀ ᴍᴀɪɴᴜ ᴋɪ ʜᴏ ɢᴀʏᴀ..
ᴅɪʟ ᴊᴀɴɪʏᴇ.. ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛᴇʀᴀ ʜɪ ʜᴏ ɢᴀʏᴀ ...

Deepika's eyes welled up. She wasn't able to utter anything. She gulped, looking at him, who was looking at her with only one thing. Love.

Chirag smiled, walking towards her. He was looking only at her, as if all the other things, people held zero interest.

ʜᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴀɢᴇ ᴘɪᴄʜʜᴇ ɢʜᴜᴍᴇ ꜱᴏɴᴇʏᴀ
ᴊᴀᴅᴏᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴛʜ ᴄʜᴜᴍᴍᴇ ꜱᴏɴᴇʏᴀ..
ᴍɪᴛʜᴀ ᴍɪᴛʜᴀ ᴊɪ ʜᴏ ɢᴀʏᴀ.. ᴅɪʟ ᴊᴀɴɪʏᴇ
ʜᴀʏᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴᴜ ᴋɪ ʜᴏ ɢᴀʏᴀ...