chapter 2

Michelle pov

nicely done our rider God said an i handed the Devil the glass case your love is waiting for you to finish collacting the evil souls of those on the poster's for he has a message for you Michelle which he will tell you ( Michael Jackson voice: my love i know you sold your soul in order for me to come back an i will wait for you to finish what you have to do i don't care how long it take's i will wait for you ) '' Michael i promise i will finish this as quickly as i can in order for you to come back an be with me an your children for they miss you as do i '' then God an his brother the Devil left Michelle Optimus said we like to help you track down these evil people then i went to my motorcycle an took out the poster's of those i still have to catch an layed them out '' these are the one's i still have to catch '' an they all were looking at the list when Jack said what about this one an i looked at it an it said wanted for murder an i looked at the name an gave a wired look '' who is knock out '' an the autobot's looked at me he a decepticon an he tried to kill me an my friend's cousin Jack said '' then his butt is mine for no one mess with my loved one's . but finding him is not going to be easy Michelle a girl named Miko said '' well we will just have to wait till he slip's up what dose he like to do '' beep, beep , beep Bumblebee is right he like to street race a young boy named Raf said '' you can understand him '' yes i can '' okay is there any street race's tonight cousin '' yes there is but how are you going to get close to Knockout cousin '' that were one of you autobot's come's in which of you is the fastest here because i need you to lead him away from the other racer's '' that would be me '' an you are '' the name Wheeljack '' i then went walking around the autobot's base looking for a longer steal cable for am going to need it i then found one an i picked it up an went back to the other's an walked over to my bike an took out my leather gear an boot's an went to change then i heard i can't get this metal pole out with out causing you more pain Bulkhead.

i walked over an my hand became red an i melted the metal pole an walked away then i climbed on my Motorcycle an me an Wheeljack left for this street race an i was waiting for Wheeljack to lead Knockout right to me then i saw him an smiled an changed along with my motorcycle { '' nicely done i can take it from here ''} an who are you Knockout asked {" am the ghost rider the only one that can walk among the living an dead an you are going straight to hell ''} i then grabbed the longer steal cable an turned it to fire an wrapped it around him an he then screamed as he turned to a flame i then took out the glass case i carry an put his flame in it an turned back to normal an we went back to the autobot's base but i became so weak an then i blacked out when i woke up i was laying on a hospital bed with an iv in my arm then i saw God an his brother the Devil an i went to get up when God said rest my child yes our rider you need to rest you have been working so hard to catch the one's on the poster's God brother the Devil said . we actually have a surprise for you God said an i saw the gate's to heaven open up an out came Michael an he ran over to me '' MICHAEL YOUR BACK '' yes my love an am not going to leave you ever again an i broke down crying in his arm's then he kissed me an i started to glow blue an i passed the glow on to Michael our rider God an his brother the Devil said once you are well rested you can go back to catching the one's on the poster's '' thank you both '' then they left an Michael layed beside me an i fell asleep with my King of pop music by my side every now an then i would wake up to make sure i was not dreaming an i smiled for he was really back with me now then i went back to sleep an was snuggling up to him an i heard am glad to me my cousin happy again everyone Jack said they look so cute together Miko said ssshhh you want to wake them Arcee said well later me an Michael woke up an i got up an took the iv out of my hand .

i then heard cousin what are you doing up '' relax cousin i just don't like to stay in bed long after all i have a lot of time with Michael to make up for '' i then grabbed my leather jacket i then saw a Black Chevy truck with a red strip on the passenger side pull in an Michael got out what do you thing Michelle it for you an i kissed him '' i love it an am going to name it bad after your album '' an he blushed an speaking of that album he said i saw him grab a duffbag an go to one of the room's here an change them he came back out an i thought i would faint for he was drop dead handsome in his outfit an i was blushing like crazy cousin are you okay Jack asked '' y-yeah '' i then shook my head an walked over to Michael '' you are so going to get it later for making blush like that '' an i pinched his ass as i walked by him making him jump an i laughed oh you are going to get it later Michelle '' if you can catch me Michael '' then me an my cousin loaded my motorcycle up in the back of my new truck an strapped it down then me an Michael when riding in my new truck. while Me an Michael was out for a nice little drive when we came up on one of the people on my poster's '' stay here my love i don't want you to get hurt '' an i kissed him an took off after the person an it turn's out that it was Starcream {'' well if it not the one known as Starscream to me you look like a girl with high hills "} i changed an i saw the fear in his eye's i then grabbed the longer steal cable i have an turned it to fire an wrapped it around him an he then screamed as he turned to a flame i then took out the glass case i carry an put his flame in it an turned back to normal an went back to were i left Michael in my new truck an i climbed back in an handed him the glass case so this is what you do for God an his brother the Devil '' yes Michael since i sold my soul in order to have you back '' i saw he was about to cry so i stopped an hugged him '' now let's go see your children '' an i saw him smile an we drove to Neverland ranch an they opened the gate's an then i saw Paris an Prince come running out side an when they saw their father they were crying tear's of joy to have their father back an i was happy to have him back myself but i still have a job to do still .