Part- 29

Scene: Hema's Harsh Words

(Hema, fueled by her past trauma and emotional pain, directs her anger at Y/n.)

Hema: You two… you're the same! Using each other for money and fame! What's the difference between him and Samar?

(Y/n, tears welling up in her eyes, tries to defend herself.)

Y/n: (Voice trembling) Enough, Di! That's not true! I'm just helping him and his company. He's paying me for my work, that's all. Stop making these accusations!

Hema: (Voice rising) Don't you dare give me excuses! You sold yourself for money! If you needed help, you could have come to me!

(Y/n flinches at the harsh accusation. Jungkook, his heart heavy, watches the scene unfold.)

(Hema continues her tirade, oblivious to the pain she's inflicting.)

Hema: Don't… don't you dare cry! You don't deserve sympathy!

(Y/n, unable to bear it any longer, breaks down completely. She turns and runs towards the stairs leading to the second floor, seeking refuge in her room. She locks the door behind her, shutting out the chaos and the hurt.)

(Hema stands alone, the weight of her words sinking in. Realization dawns as she sees the devastation on Y/n's face. A sense of horror washes over her.)

Hema: (Whispering in shock) Oh no… what did I just say?

(Divya, oblivious to the drama, approaches Hema, a playful glint in her eyes.)

Divya: Come on, Hema! Time to play Holi! Let's color everyone!

(Jungkook, his face etched with a mixture of sadness and anger, intervenes.)

Jungkook: (Voice calm but firm) We'll join you later, Divya. There's some… serious business we need to discuss first. See you soon.

(Divya, accepting the excuse, skips away to join the Holi revelry. The music and laughter become a distant backdrop as the weight of the situation settles in.)

(Jungkook turns to Hema, a question hanging in the air.)

Jungkook: Are you done? If you think about us like this than go ahead noona...who am I even to you just a stranger or paying guest...today proved that strangers are always strangers...!!!

(Jungkook heads towards the stairs, leaving Hema alone on the bustling terrace. The festive atmosphere feels suffocating now, the music a painful reminder of the discord she has created. Hema closes her eyes and covers her ears, the weight of her guilt threatening to consume her.)

)