𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲

Junhui felt dizzy and clung closer to Wonwoo, to his clothes, crumpling them tightly, with the heat invading his body and that sensation between pleasant and unpleasant in the lower part of his belly.

His pheromones were released, the sexual ones of an omega who went into heat, sweet and attractive to any alpha who was around, but the only one who was there was Wonwoo who smelled Jun's sweet scent, the lemon pie like an aphrodisiac for his senses.

The doctor blushed immediately and his pupils dilated; he would soon begin to lubricate.

The alpha had a surge of instincts, clinging to the omega's arms tightly, salivating and feeling aroused almost immediately. Never in his life did he know a need as great as being with an omega. No. It was the need to want to be with Junhui, just him and his delicious scent and magnificent body. With his purity and innocence stained by him. All those thoughts began to take over his rational mind.

Junhui moaned when he perceived the alpha's sexual pheromones also being released and his reason was further blurred, even more so because he'd never felt sexually attracted to anyone, not even in his heats alone he could think of anyone else, but now Wonwoo was his fons erotica. He wanted to let himself fall and that's what he did, so the detective had to hold him up.

The heat in his body quickly rose, but something made Wonwoo click in his mind before doing anything stupid. Seeing Junhui's eyes on him, from below, like those of a helpless kitten. He couldn't abuse the doctor and had to do something to get him out of that state. They couldn't do that.

"Shit! Fucking shit! What was I thinking!? In taking him...? Don't be stupid Wonwoo!"

"Sorry, Dr. Moon, I'll have to get help from someone else," he said with his jaw clenched, he wanted to bite something. He wanted to bite Junhui.

"No, no, help me..." Junhui asked in a high-pitched voice, losing his mind more and more, Wonwoo's scent was driving him crazy. His deep voice, his body so close to him, the way he held him.

"And that I will do."

He picked up the omega with an ease that surprised him and left him sitting on the desk, but even though everything in him wanted to rip off Junhui's clothes and fuck him right there like an animal, Wonwoo kept his reason by pure miracle.

"I can't do that to him, what the hell, I can't!"

He pulled back, biting his tongue, but Junhui's hands reached for him, afraid he would leave, gasping.

"Wonwoo?" He said his name again and Wonwoo almost fell, he felt attracted by a mermaid to sink into the depths of the sea.

"Oh, how I wish I could sink deep into him... Ah, shit!"

"I'll get you help, I'll go get Minghao, he'll know what to do," Wonwoo spoke through a clenched jaw and trying to get Jun's warm, insistent hands to release him. "I'm an alpha, I can't be around you."

"Why? I need you, alpha--

"No! No no no!" Wonwoo shook his head, fighting against himself like he'd never done before, not even on his worst days fighting alcoholism and staying sober. That was worse and more different. It was a fight against his instinct. A primitive one of hunger.

Jun was Venus seducing him, and he was Mars fighting his own war.

He somehow managed to remove Junhui's hands from himself and the omega let out a whimper of complaint, looking at him with lowered eyebrows and eyes that asked for help. Wonwoo just couldn't.

"It's Dr. Moon, I have to respect his integrity and dignity, damn it"

Wonwoo bit his tongue again and turned on his heel, running out of his office, slamming it shut.