11

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She hated traveling through the a random village, her reputation speak for itself, whenever she try to get across one village, they would throw things are her carriage and it was hard to pass through, if she would go around it, it would take three times the hours she
has when she go through the village.

In some place she wasn't even allowed to go through. And she hated that.

Luckily, Tengen herself went to the Empress to talk, and she couldn't be more glad to not travel through those villages and woods full of traps just for her.

Tengen sat on the floor as they were handed tea, the two woman look at each other, not knowing who should start first. "You should start" Kasumi took her cup of tea and sip it, before placing it back down and looking at her friend across her. "I'm not here to rant about teaching Jujutsu sorcerers. Couple week ago, one of my student had a dream, she told me about a certain woman who's walking on a grass, following someone" Tengen begin pouring her knowledge and known of.

Kasumi listened carefully on her words. "My students says, she wore a red dress, she walk through the grass and unto the water holding a lantern. When she saw who that woman is, she suspiciously gave me details on the woman's face, all describe as you"

Kasumi listened interestingly, she knows may of tengen's students have heard of her, but a strange dream isn't quite about. "You were following someone, that someone is sukuna" When his name rolled out of her tongue, she felt a slight shiver down her spine, she doesn't like how she said his name. Neither she likes the dream or whatever tengen's student saw.

She look at her friend with neutral expression, hands on her front as she responded back. "And what does this mean suppose to mean?" She asked curiously, tengen sighed, she also don't know what that means. "Someone kind or prophecy? Or just a nightmare for my student, I'm just warning you, sukuna could have killed you from the very start if he doesn't want something from you."

Kasumi already know that, he uses her for knowledge, books that was sealed from the world. Or is there something that he wants more? "I already figured that out."

"Seems like he want's something from you, could it be your knowledge?" Tengen was a little confused too, even she don't know what that means.

____

Few days into searching the cause of children's missing, that only ever lead to dead ends, she tried looking if there's others like her, but no report is coming through her.