14

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sukuna sat quietly at the library, deep in his own thoughts. The three head families of jujutsu sorcerers had demanded the emperor's presence and return, the sun, moon, and star group will attack them if they didn't show the emperor, although sukuna could not care if they attack, it's just that it's going to be a hassle for his new plans and this prophecy of his death.

They demanded Kasumi's dethroned and execution right away for ' adultery ' and ' witchcraft ' as they say, allegedly- a rumor started that sukuna and Kasumi are together working on Japan's fall, and also his and kasumi's ' relationship ' via- affair that they have.

Truthfully, if Kasumi isn't so helpful, he had already killed her. Given by her lack of mannerisms in terms of facing and addressing him, and also boosted ego and interesting background. Powerful blood and also intelligence that he can't pin point how a woman can be able to have such knowledge.

A woman of intelligence..

Speaking of intelligence, quietly the opposite, the emperor.

The noble families had been requesting that pest too, so many of them had been wanting the emperor's presence- what's so great in him anyway that many are wanting him.

He rolled his eyes at the thought of the emperor, or rather- a puppet emperor.

They should accept that his just a weakling without any power, just a title that's on his name and that's it. Such a waste.

_____

Kasumi had received the rumors and news about her, she was impressed at how detailed the rumor was that it was hard to even defend herself from it, it was laughable for her, she look at the paper on her table and started writing something down to be sent at the three big families.

I had not committed such crimes that is being accused, nor the rumors that spread like fire, I will not surrender on behalf of false rumors that people accused me.

She sighed heavily and stood up, deciding to sleep this stressful day, she still need to assist sukuna on picking the rightful woman to bare the supposed child of sukuna.

.

When she saw the women that are aligned inside sukuna's private office, she prepared herself mentally for the poor women like her, who's souls are about to be doomed by giving birth to four armed cursed offspring.

All of them were beautiful, pure perfection, all came from a different noble families that had been selected or rather forced, she knew that these girls family didn't just heard that sukuna need women and gave up their daughters.

She looked at all of them, inspecting if they are both capable of beauty and intelligence well the beauty is marked check, intelligence is rather hard to find. Knowing sukuna will look at all of these.