RE:0

"Kwon Soonyoung! Someone's looking for ya!" a voice echoed the dark alleyway that was filled with people along the cigarettes' smoke mixed with some strong colognes.

The man with branded black jacket over his white tank top, silver-haired with white highlights and his long legs covered in khaki trouser making him look intimidated and attractive since his tall figure was visible to be seen. He spoke up after hearing his name, "What? Don't tell me it's someone from Cheol's minions." Soonyoung carry his cigarette with his lips before walking towards his gang's member, panting after running here, "No.. it's a fucking old wrinkled grandpa.. he just beat up one of our friends."

Confuse and curiosity plastered on his face. Why would a man in his 60s be that strong? No, on top of that point, why on earth is he attacking us when we're just a motorbike gang that do bet on motorbike races and beat up other gang.. some stuff like that and this doesn't affect those old people unless it's a parents who worried about their fucking child participating a motorbike gang. Other than that, what is he gonna do now?

A shadow slowly reaches, towering over his body and an old man cleared his throat, smiling as he scanned all of them in the alleyway, shocked with his sudden appearance, "Ah, so.. you are Kwon Soonyoung? I heard that you're quite strong and good at fighting. They called you.. the famous one or a badass one, isn't it?" he talked with a slow and soothe tone while staring right into Soonyoung's eyes, "Uhm.. yeah?" the old man dropped his smile and pull out a wad of cash before throwing it at him, "I want to hire you for a reason." Soonyoung immediately catch the quick-payment he got and stand up straight to listen closely at the old man.

"From now on, I just want you to call me Mr. Lee. Well, my son is currently in a great danger. People suddenly targeting my family to get robbed because of our power in money, wealthiness especially Jihoon since he is my only son and got into his dream school. My precious one." he sobbed, wiping as his eyes swelled in tears, "Now, I just need you to protect my little guy while I'm busy with my work to balance our reputation and money." Mr. Lee lift his hand and dramatically clenches his fist as his nail buried on the palm of his hand. He turns his head as he look at Soonyoung one last time over his shoulder, "I hired you to protect my son, Lee Jihoon. So, do the work properly and do not let my son know about this." he starts to walk forward, away from them.

"Boss, that's literally a hundred thousand you're holding!"

Soonyoung smirked, "I don't know what the fuck just happened but I'm happy that I got hired by a rich father to protect a rich son." he snorted as he count the wad of cash that he received from Mr. Lee.

--- RE ---

A boy woke up from his slumber on the table, awoke by his friends' noise. One was singing and one plays a guitar following the rhythm of the song, "Hey, Jihoon! It's early to sleep in class, you dumbass." a brunette shakes his shoulder making him groan to lift his head from the table and then his eyes turn to the window, admiring the view from his school.

Since he was a kid, Jihoon had been captivated by the melancholic strains of classical music. He had always been drawn to violin, his fingers danced effortlessly across the strings of his violin, creating melodies that stirred emotions. He managed to get into his dream school, Sonata Arts Academy (SAA), it's for students that likes to improve their talents in music and arts; even disciplinary in them. Gladly, his parents liked the idea on him on wanting to become an artist and a composer with his name credited on every songs he created. 

He turns his head to the chaotic class, the bully is doing their thing again, Hansol playing the guitar for his boyfriend to sing, some girls fixing their make-up, boys with their phones and there were too much happening for me to see. Suddenly, someone open the door in harsh way, producing a loud bang and students quickly go back to their assigned seats. Mr. Yoon smiled as he drags his feet, walking towards his table and his fingers crossed over the ivory keys on the piano that were installed infront of the students. 

"Okay, good morning everyone. Today we're gonna practice two vocal technique; falsetto and vibrato!"

--- RE ---

DISCLAIMER

All Rights Reserved. This book is purely a work of fiction meaning that all events and occurrences in this book are all fictional and it does not reflect any true events, so if you think this is real, I kindly please you to get off from my book and I'm not being offensive, well I respect you and your safety including the characters in this story, Seventeen. Please separate reality and fiction. Also, please do not steal my work or copy it and be respectful of me and my work. 

WARNING: This book contains romance, fluff, fighting scenes, blood and strong languages.

P.S I'm not an expert writer. Please kindly let me know if there's any grammar errors, spelling, repetitive usage of words, and plot holes. 

ENJOY!!!!