Chapter 4

This is really just a filler chapter and still just solidifying their relationship and working out the vibe before creating proper storylines and things but it's pure fluff so enjoy....

Danielle took Stefania home later that evening , to her house. Stefania was feeling big so she left her and Jeff to go and collect Ford from Barrett's house . She wanted to take the brunette with her but Stefania insisted she was okay and would call her if she slipped.

"Hey D , how are you , how is Stefania" Barrett said as she grabbed Danielle a glass of water. The blonde was eager to get back to the Italian but she didn't want to be rude.

"She's okay , she's staying with me at the moment I think she just needs someone around her" Danielle shrugged not wanting to tell Barrett anything without Stefania's say so.

"Of course , it's so good that she trusts you like that" Barrett said.

"I know it's amazing , I just want her to be happy" Danielle smiled genuinely.

They talked for a little bit longer before Danielle got Ford and left.

Once she got home she quickly called out and got a reply from the living room where Stefania was sat watching tv.

"Hi bubs you doing okay" Danielle said leaning over the back of the couch as Stefania tilted her head back and smiled up at her nodding before noticing Ford.

"Hi Ford , oh hi I've missed you too" the brunette said as the eager dog bounded over to the brunette who gave him belly rubs enthusiastically.

"So what am I chopped liver?" Danielle laughed.

"I'm sorry I missed you too , I missed you more" Stefania said whispering the last part as she came over to give the blonde a hug.

The blonde instead picked up the brunette and sat down with her on the sofa. "I missed you too" Danielle smiled.

"Your cozy" Stefania smiled breathing in Danielle's comfortable scent.

"Hmm I know princess , don't go asleep on me though you already had a nap today and I don't want you awake the whole night" Danielle said brushing Stefania's hair out of her face.

"I twy" Stefania said , her accent thick and adorable.

Danielle had already gathered Stefania's tells that she was slipping . She would rub her eyes and want to cuddle . Though she always wanted to cuddle , it was known to everyone that Stefania's love language was physical touch and affection and Danielle was more than willing to give it to her. The blonde also obviously noticed the change in Stefania's voice before she slipped , her accent thicker and her struggle to pronounce words . Her eyes also could tell her everything , her beautiful brown eyes would go wide and innocent when she was slipping.

"Do you want to help me cook dinner baby" Danielle asked to which Stefania eagerly nodded her head.

They had settled on making a simple lasagne with garlic bread and Danielle had not so cleverly left the baby in charge of stirring the sauce which ended up going everywhere.

"Is in my haiw Dani oopsies" Stefania giggled . Danielle really should have tied her hair back.

It wasn't just on her hair though it was all down the front of her probably expensive white t-shirt as well. Danielle couldn't wait until all Stefania's new stuff arrived so she could dress her in more age appropriate and comfortable clothes.

"You are going to need a bath little love" Danielle laughed coming over and removing Stefania from the sauce covered counters and sitting her on the island.