Chapter 3

Getting the brunette to sleep that night wasn't hard at all. Even though she had napped at half 3 , she was still exhausted and went down easily for Danielle at around half 8 , her only request being that Danielle stayed with her.

It was around half 2 in the morning when Danielle woke up to the sound of crying. She looked to see Stefania sitting up in bed with her hands covering her eyes as she cried.

"Baby , hey , hey what's wrong" Danielle said quickly leaning over to turn on the lamp.

"I-I so sowwy , I bad girl I bad , I sowwy" Stefania cried letting Danielle know she was still in her headspace.

"Your not bad princess , can you tell Dani what happened" Danielle said softly.

"I-I wet" Stefania whispered looking down ashamed.

"Oh bubs that's okay , we can get you all cleaned up hmm" Danielle said feeling glad it wasn't something worse. She knew this could possibly happen.

"No mad" Stefania said.

"Of course I'm not baby , accidents happen sometimes and that's okay" Danielle said kindly standing up and taking Stefania in her arms. She wanted to get her cleaned up fast not knowing how long she had sat there crying for.

"Dani hab acdents sowmetimes too?" Stefania asked , her eyes wide and innocent.

"Yes sweet girl , everyone has accidents sometimes even big girls" Danielle said , she thought Stefania was the most adorable human being ever before and now seeing her like this made that statement even more true . She was just her tiny little baby and she knew she would do anything to make her smile.

"I a big giwl" Stefania said pointing to herself.

"You are? How old are you" Danielle said as she brought Stefania into the bathroom.

"I is dis many uno , due" the little brunette said holding up two fingers and counting them.

"Wow bubs , you are so clever" Danielle said in her happy animated voice as she took Stefania's pants and panties of , throwing them in the hamper. She was just going to try and clean her up with some wipes but she realized a shower was probably better. She had showered here before and knew Stef had a detachable shower head so she wouldn't have to have a full shower.

"I cold" Stefania said shivering a little as Danielle let the shower heat up.

"I know baby , one minute and you will be all warm" Danielle cooed.

She quickly put Stefania in the shower and cleaned her down before grabbing a towel and bringing her back out to the bedroom. She dressed Stef in clean panties and pj pants all the while the little Italian was yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Seepy" She mumbled against Danielle's neck as she was picked up.

"I know princess , just another minute while Dani fixes the sheet" Danielle soothed patting Stefania's bum as she rocked her in her arms.

It took skill on her behalf as she held the little in one arm and changed the sheet with the other. By the time the bed was all clean Stefania was fast asleep suckling on her thumb in Danielle's arms.

Danielle continued to rock her for about ten minutes just enjoying having her baby in her arms. Her baby... god did she like the sound of that. Danielle always felt maternal but weirdly could never see herself having her own children and now here she was with Stefania and wondered was this how it was always supposed to be.

Eventually she got into bed , cooing at the brunette as she whined in her sleep.

————-

The next morning Danielle had woken up at half 6. She was always an early riser no matter if she had work or not. She placed a kiss on Stefania's forehead before slipping out from underneath her. The brunette groaned a bit but eventually placed her thumb back in her mouth and went back to sleep. "She needs a pacifier" Danielle mumbled to herself , briefly checking to make sure Stefania hadn't had another accident before making her way downstairs.