Olympian Odyssey pt 1

The sun rose over the picturesque island, casting a golden hue over the landscape. Christina and Jackson stood at the edge of a cliff, the ocean waves crashing dramatically below them. Both hosts wore their signature smiles, ready to kick off another thrilling episode.

"Welcome back, folks!" Christina began, her voice full of energy. "In case you missed the chaos last time, here's a quick recap."

Jackson nodded, stepping forward. "Last episode, we saw our contestants face their first challenge in the icy tundra. Both teams had to gather items to build the coziest cabin, but things didn’t go as smoothly as planned."

Christina continued, "The Chrono Challengers faced a major setback when their cabin caught fire, leading to a heated argument and the unfortunate elimination of Isabella."

A montage of clips from the previous episode played on the screen: Malik and Jamal struggling through the snowy landscape, the chaotic moment when the fire erupted, and Isabella storming out of the cafeteria, tears in her eyes.

Jackson chimed in, "And let's not forget the drama between Keisha and Isabella, culminating in Isabella's tearful exit from the island. Tensions are high, alliances are forming, and the competition is just getting started."

Christina smiled brightly at the camera. "So, what new surprises and challenges will our contestants face today? And who will be the next to leave the island? Stick around to find out on this episode of Total! Drama! Time Turmoil!"

The camera zoomed out, capturing the stunning view of the island as the theme music kicked in.

The scene transitioned to the grand winners' mansion, specifically to the boys' quarters where the Temporal Travellers were sound asleep. Sunlight peeked through the curtains, casting a serene glow over the room. The tranquility was deceptive, though, as Mateo, the resident prankster, tiptoed into the room with an air horn in hand.

Mateo's eyes sparkled with mischief as he looked at his peacefully sleeping teammates. He snickered quietly, unable to contain his excitement. Carefully, he covered his ears with one hand and positioned the air horn with the other.

With a loud, ear-piercing blast, the air horn shattered the calm, jolting everyone awake. The boys leapt out of their beds, startled and disoriented. Mateo doubled over with laughter, clutching his stomach as he watched their reactions.

"Oh man, you should have seen your faces!" Mateo wheezed, barely able to get the words out between his fits of laughter.

Javier, rubbing his eyes and trying to shake off his grogginess, shot Mateo a glare. "Mateo, what the heck? It's way too early for this!"

He groaned, pulling his pillow over his head in a futile attempt to block out the noise. "Mateo, you need to find a new hobby."

Deigo, still half-asleep, muttered, "Can we please get some sleep without being pranked?"

Despite the glares and groans, Mateo couldn't stop laughing. "Come on, guys, you gotta admit that was funny!"

Tyrese, more composed but equally annoyed, sighed. "Mateo, you need to chill with the pranks, man."

Mateo shrugged, still chuckling. "Alright, alright. I'll give you guys a break... for now."

Meanwhile, over at the loser cabin, the Chrono Challengers were starting to stir from their slumber. The morning light filtered in through the shabby curtains, casting a dim glow over the rustic, somewhat rundown space. Malik stretched and yawned, blinking sleepily as he looked around.

Kaden, the early riser among them, was already up and about, exploring the cabin. He wandered into what he assumed might be the kitchen area, only to find it severely lacking. His brow furrowed in concern as he realized there was no kitchen, no fridge, and no stove—just a basic sink and a couple of old cupboards.