4

Taylor woke first, the pain from her leg quickly shooting through her. She looked around to see both her companions asleep.
"Wake up!" She practically yelled, kicking Blake and elbowing Travis.
"Owww" Blake cried, glaring at her friend.
"Fuck you have sharp elbows" Travis groaned, holding his side dramatically.
"Well you were both asleep, so..." Taylor shrugged, throwing the blanket off her body.
"There's the Taylor we know and love!" Blake cried jokingly, happy her friend was almost back to her normal self. Taylor smiled sheepishly, sitting up.
"How are you feeling?" Travis asked, looking in the direction of the fallen tree. Taylor's smile immediately faded, as she shrugged looking down.

"Lets take a look at that leg then, shall we?" Blake tried lightening the mood, taking note of the awkward silence that followed. Taylors leg actually looked better, a lot better than would be expected in a night in the cold, so Blake just re-cleaned it and rewrapped it up.
"We can get changed if you guys want, before we go and look for them?" Blake asked, rummaging through her suitcase which happened to be one of the ones Travis bought over.
"Good plan, I'll go get our suitcase." Travis said, heading towards the plane. He came back with their case in hand and set it on the ground, unzipping it. He pulled out a t shirt and a pair of shorts for him, as well as the same for Taylor. It was summer, and as well as that Travis didn't think she could get a pair of trousers over her wound.

"I think we should probably cut those leggings" Travis suggested, gesturing towards Taylor.
"Yeah, but we don't have any scissors" Blake replied, as if it was common sense.
"We can rip them then" Travis argued back, slightly annoyed. Taylor glanced up between the two as they fought, unsure of what to do. Eventually Blake grabbed a stone, beckoning Travis over.
"Pull this tight" she instructed him, showing him what to do.
"Uhhh, I do have hands you know?" Taylor asked, but the pair ignored her, too busy in their own little battle.
"Hurry up" Blake complained, as Travis adjusted his grip. Blake then got the stone and pushed it down into the fabric, pulling it up and ripping the leggings in half. Taylor groaned as the stone pushed against her leg, to which Blake apologised.
"Okay, done!" Blake exclaimed as Travis pulled the leggings off Taylor's other leg, replacing them with shorts. Blake and Travis also got changed, and soon they were all ready for the rough day they had ahead of them.

"We need to go find Austin and Ross" Blake said, standing up and brushing off the dust.
"Yeah" Travis agreed, also getting to his feet. "Tay, can you walk?"
"I can try..?" Taylor sounded unsure as she looked up at the pair. Travis bent down, and hooking his hands under her arms he helped her stand. She immediately cried out as weight was put on her injured leg, lifting it up and falling into Travis. He held onto her, looking concerned.
"We can't exactly leave her here, it's not safe" Travis said, his brow furrowed. Blake went round to Taylor's side and put one of Taylor's arms around her neck.
"We can take her with us" Blake concluded, motioning for Travis to do the same. He did, and so they set off, Taylor hopping along.

They hobbled off to the other side of the plane, the area they hadn't checked yet, stopping every now and then to lean against a tree for a little breather.
"You okay?" Travis asked Taylor, who was very out of breath as they made their way along. They had been going for about ten minutes, and they were all getting tired. Taylor nodded, taking a couple of slow breaths in.
"Lets have a little rest before we go looking again" Blake chewed her lip worriedly, wondering what could have happened to the two boys.
"What's wrong?" Taylor asked from where she was sitting against the tree.
"Its nothing, don't worry about it" Blake shrugged it off, knowing she was thinking worse- case scenario and didn't want to worry the others.
"No, what is it? Something's bothering you" Taylor urged her on, stealing a glance at her boyfriend who was wondering a bit further on, having a peer round.
"Its-" Blake was cut off by a yell.
"Blake, Taylor, get over here now!" Travis shouted, fear and worry evident in his voice.

A/N sorry this is a short one, I've only got a couple of ideas so if you guys have any ideas let me know!

Also I'm just wondering do you guys actually like this story? Or should I stick to my one shots

Anyways thanks for reading :)