CHAPTER 10: GRIEVED HEARTS

"No!!! Help!!!" Diego cried out...
With that, the Hero Killer disappeared with Diego into thin air.

Then suddenly, they all heard hero killer's voice saying,.....

       "Ain't I so smart? I deceived you all to think that I was gonna capture Yilda Todoroki so that you will all focus on protecting him instead of my real target. Although what I said about Yilda's potential was true, we don't actually need someone like him. Because unlike Diego, Yilda is not smart, neither is his element worthy of possession. That's all, bye suckers."

      "Nooooo!!!!!!" Ryu couldn't bear it. It was all his fault.

He felt like running mad. He just lost a classmate to a villain such as the hero killer. And the worst of all, his beloved teacher Mr.clark is no more, and it's all his fault.

The anger and pain burned in him. The next moment, 
Something happened.

Thump......

    Ryu fell on the ground unconscious.

**********************************

   It was till the next when Ryu wake up that he realised that things are going to be different from henceforth.

New rules. More protection. People being more alert and afraid. New curfew time. And many other changes.

    Slowly, Ryu's live had started becoming a mess. He called his parents and they try to cheer him up, but the guilt he felt inside was too much.

At that bad moment, Ryu thought of the most stupid idea ever.

To quit elemental high. He couldn't bear the guilt anymore.

    "First thing tomorrow morning, I'm leaving."

   With that in mind, he lay on his bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

**********************************

   Ryu woke up in the morning, the sun radiated ligth through the window into his room.

Then suddenly, those light gathered and turned into a human being.

   He turned around only to see someone that made his heart skip a beat.

    "Mr......Mr.....Mr.clark....you...you are...dead...no..I must be seeing....things."

     "It's me Ryu, though I can't last long here, I still need to tell you something. Don't quit elemental high, at least for me. I need you to be strong enough later so that you can someday avenge my death and kill that bloodly damn hero killer."

Mr.clark said jokingly while laughing and continued,

     "Ryu all you need is motivation. You have great potential. And with your kind heart, you can be a great hero."

     "I'm sorry mr.clark, I wasn't there for you. I was a coward. I was so stupid to have left you to die there. The guilt is still there. I can't just forget that it was my act of being a coward that led to your death. I'm so sorry. I.."

  "Shut up Ryu. You talk too much."

  Mr.clark said with a wide smile on his face.

  "You don't need to be sorry, and I won't forgive you because you didn't do anything wrong. Infact, I'm happy you obey me when I said you should call for backup. I'm happy I died a heroic death. I died a hero. I'm proud of that. And you weren't a coward. You weren't stupid. You weren't the cause of my death. It was that stupid killer. Don't blame yourself, use that guilt to become stronger so that you can avenge my death. Well that's it. I can't last any longer here. Bye Ryu."

    Mr.clark faded into thin air.

    "Nooooo!!!!!!" Ryu shouted.

  Then suddenly, Ryu's eyes opened. It was all a dream. It felt so real.

  But that was not the case now. The guilty feeling inside of Ryu had disappeared. He decided to not quit elemental high after all.

   "Thanks mr.clark. At least, for always being with me." Ryu sighed.

  A tear droped off his eyes. His heart grieved in silence. The burial was tomorrow.

  "Hmm..." Ryu sighed.

**********************************

In the afternoon.....

   "Hi Ryu." Arya Scott said while running towards Ryu,

  "Oh hi Arya."

   "Are you still sad about mr.clark's death? We all know that it's not your fault."

  "No, I don't feel guilty anymore. Although it's painful, I now feel like I tried my best. Though it was not enough."

   "Yeah. It is such a painful death. I wish I was strong enough to kill that damn stupid idiot who calls him self the hero killer."

   "Yeah, same here."

**********************************

At a meeting held by the world top heroes......

   ""Today, we all gather on behalf of the death of one of Elemental high's teacher, mr.clark. Our main purpose for gathering here is to discuss on the pending topic of the hero killer and also the league of villians. As you all know, with a total of 3 attack which had all been related to elemental high, they had managed to be the gist in every ones mouth. But the question is, why elemental high. What do they want." The president of All Heroes Association [AHA] simply stated while directing his gaze to the principal.

   "As we all know elemental high has been investigating and we found out the identity of hero killer."

      "What?" All might said eager to know more. Same as every one present.

    The principal continued.

   "Hero killer, real name: Shiro ichiriki. Elements: All. Qurk: Five sense, sense(IQ) and Super improved skills. It seems like his parents were heroes, namely justice and saviour. They were killed by villians. He had two brothers, one was killed by heroes due to being caught stealing. But the problem is, that was 999 years ago. How are they still alive?"

   "What the heck....how?" Everyone asked.

   "We don't know yet. We are still investigating on that and on why they specifically targeted elemental high." The principal finished.

  "That information is really useful." The president said.

  "You useless heroes, what info do you have. Total nothing. Even the greatest, All Might." The president said jokingly. Everyone laughed.

   "End of discussion. Everyone, dismiss." The president said again.

  "Yes sir, mr.president."

   With that the hero dismissed.

**********************************

In a dark alley

   "Hero killer huh. I'm weak and lack training. But if you can train me, I will gladly join the league of villains. So what do you say."

  "Oh, it's a deal. What's your name?"

   "Brian Jones."

**********************************

Hi guys, thanks for viewing. How is this chapter, comment on it.Please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. Please also remember to support with data. Any amount is very useful.
Phone number: 09014323213, Airtel, Nigeria. Thanks for your support.