CHAPTER 26: RAYMOND CRAIG

In the background, someone's voice was heard screaming. A moment later, there was total silence. Heavy panting could be heard.

  "Why won't you give up?" A deep voice said in desperation.

**********************************

Diego Lane's POV

  A man I mask connected the last wire to a magical like machine. With a round body, the machine has lots of wires connected to it.

  It's kind of like a cake with wires. It has three steps like a wedding cake. I was placed on its top with wires connecting me to the machine.

They are trying to take my powers, but I'm resisting and it's making them frustrated.

  "Why won't you give up?" A deep voice said in desperation and frustration.

He took a hot whip made of iron. The iron colour has changed to red due to the intense heat.

  I promised myself to never give up and to resist. That's the least I could do to help from here. There's no hope of escaping. I've tried like a hundred times but, the security is pretty tight.

  It's not like I gave up escaping, but I'm just trying to figure out ways to escape when they are all gone. I have a plan A, plan B, and a plan C, but I need a plan D just incase.

  "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed in pain as he uses the whip to hit my bare chest. The only cloth on me is my trouser.

  Hit after hit, I kept screaming. The man became frustrated and left. I'm chained and they've cast a spell to bind my powers. I'm still thinking on what to do and then...

**********************************

  "Damn it. What did you say again?" Sukuna asked his right hand man.

  "Boss, they couldn't extract his powers. He has strong resistance as expected from someone who came from that family. Though his he is the last member of his family."

  "Fine, I will do it myself. He shouldn't think he is special. I could have just use my fire and water elements, after all I'm an all elementalist. But it needs someone with fire and water only. And the person have to come from the lane family."

  "It's so cramped up."

  "Yeah, I know. If only his great great great great great grandfather didn't cast the spell that only a person like Diego Lane can do such. But he really was a Legend."

  "Yeah."

  "Okay let's go and extract some juice from it's fruit."

  "Okay boss."

**********************************

Raymond Craig POV

I ran through the forest trying not to get any thing or beast's attention. Suddenly, something happened.

  "Ray. Do you miss me." A voice behind my back said.

  I got scared immediately. Cold sweat fell from my fore head. I recognise that voice. But it can't be. He's dead.

I turned back to see someone that I have longed to see for a very long time.

"You... you're..... you're supposed to be....be dea...dead."

"So, my son is wishing me dead. It's so heart broken." My dad said in mocking tone.

  He is not behaving normal. I finally get it. This place. It's called the walking dead forest because of this.