"Echoes of Encounter"

Hey..!! Hope you all are doing well and good. Take care of yourself, drink as much water you can.

Here is the next chapter I hope you all will like it.
---------------_------_-----------

Night had fallen in the city of Seoul

Night had fallen in the city of Seoul. People were settling into their nighttime routines as the stars shone brightly above. The full moon, particularly beautiful tonight, illuminated everything with its gentle light. It was the perfect evening for a long drive, and that's exactly what Taehyung was doing.

Despite owning a car, he preferred the solitude of the bus ride, lost in his thoughts. As he drove slowly, he pondered over his life and the loneliness he often felt. There was no one waiting for him at home.

It's was all peaceful Suddenly, Taehyung slammed on the brakes. A puppy had darted onto the road, and to save it, he swerved the car, narrowly avoiding a collision with another vehicle speeding towards him. The cars missed each other by mere centimeters, and Taehyung's heart raced as he came to a stop.

He quickly got out of the car and ran to the puppy, ensuring it was unharmed. The little creature seemed shaken but uninjured. Relieved, Taehyung picked it up gently, feeling its tiny heartbeat against his hand. Meanwhile, the driver of the other car, a sleek, expensive-looking vehicle, stepped out.

His face was contorted with anger as he shouted, "Are you out of your mind? Can't you see, or are you blind? Where do you guys get these illegal licenses when you don't even know how to drive?"

The man didn't even glance at Taehyung as he inspected his car for any scratches or dents. It was clearly his prized possession, and he seemed more concerned about the car than the near-accident. Taehyung, still holding the trembling puppy, felt a mix of emotions-relief that the puppy was safe and frustration at the stranger's harsh words.

Listening to the man's tirade, Taehyung turned to face him, his irritation growing. "Are you seriously more concerned about your car than the fact that I was trying to save a puppy?"

The man's eyes blazed with anger as he finally looked up. "You could have killed us both! Who cares about a stupid dog when lives are at stake?"

Taehyung's grip on the puppy tightened as he glared back. "I wasn't going to let it die. Maybe if you weren't driving like a maniac, we wouldn't have come so close to an accident!"

The stranger took a step closer, his fists clenched. "Driving like a maniac? You swerved out of nowhere! Do you even realize how reckless that was?"

"Reckless?" Taehyung's voice rose, matching the stranger's intensity. "I did what I had to do. Maybe you should watch where you're going instead of speeding around like you own the road!"

The tension between them was palpable as they stood face to face, their anger radiating in the night air. The puppy whimpered softly, and Taehyung took a deep breath, trying to calm himself for its sake.