Chapter Fifteen

I place Annalise in the car and shut the door behind her, making sure to lock it so my little brat doesn't try to escape.

I so want to put her over my lap and spank her ass until it hurts to even think about sitting on it but I can't. I know I can't because she's not mine. She isn't even into girls, or she hasn't realised it. Either way- Patience is a virtue. Despite hating it, for her I will be patient. More patient than that one time I held myself back from kicking Charlotte in the face after she- I don't even want to think about her.

Ew.

I shove Annalise's suitcase into the trunk and shut it before making my way to the driver's side.

I sit down and turn to Annalise to see her with her arms crossed over her chest and her bottom lip jutted out to form a pout.

"You're so adorable when you pretend to be mad," I smile at her, eager to hear her try to defend herself or attempt to scold me for putting her over my shoulder.

"Rheaaa," she drawls, "You can't always get what you want," I almost laugh at her.

Can't I?

Give it a bit more time and I'll prove you wrong.

"I am a grown woman, I am perfectly capable of getting an Uber, " she continues, turning her head to look up at me.

"You might be a grown woman to others but you are my little girl, aren't you, baby?" I ask, loving the way her cheeks turn red and her eyes light up.

She almost nods but stops herself halfway. So adorable that she's still in denial. It's also very upsetting though and I wish there was more I could do to help.

"I- Yeah. No! Listen, um," she struggles with forming a proper sentence. I nod at her, encouraging her.

"So, erm you know, I think that-" she looks away from me, focusing her eyes on a random car. My heart beats faster when I catch sight of the tears gathering in her pretty eyes. Worry starts to creep in when she tries to shield herself from me.

"I like the things you say but it is highly inappropriate and despite obviously really loving how close we have gotten over the past few days, I don't like the way you make me feel. I want to... but I can't-" her breathing picks up, tears now openly rolling down her cute chubby cheeks.

I offer a small smile before reaching over and pulling her over the centre console and on my lap. She squirms around for a little bit before relaxing and looking down at her hands.

My dirty minded ass can't help but think about how her pussy is pressed on my thigh and one small move could have her moaning. I hold all the power right now, the slightest friction on her clit and she will-

I push the inappropriate thoughts away, knowing this isn't the right time, and place my hands on her thighs.

"I am sorry for crying a lot, please blame my period," she sniffles and I coo at her.

"You don't need to apologise for crying, sweetheart. I don't mind, I know you can't control it. Okay? Okay. Now look at me," I command softly, giving her space to not feel forced but also testing the limits of her obedience.

Her brown, bambi eyes connect with mine less than a second later.

"Good girl," I praise, watching her cheeks turn even darker than before and her smile widen.

Hm, my pretty girl likes praise. Noted.

Should have known that from when I called her that again when I was feeding her water.

"Rhea," she whispers, her eyes pleading. I don't know what she wants though.

"Yes, beautiful?" I ask, running my hands up and down her arms.