First Day

6:30am
August 1st
Atlanta, Georgia
Layla's Pov
————————
*RING RING RING RING*
Layla groans and turns to grab her phone. She clicks 'stop' on her alarm and face palms. She takes a deep breath and smiles. Layla then unlocks her phone to scroll on social media for 10 minutes to fully wake up. She gets up when her second alarm starts to vibrate her phone. Layla 'stops' her alarm and gets up happily.. Layla doesn't know what it is but there's something about the first day of school that excites her so much. She grabs her towel and heads to the shower.
15 minutes later....
Once she got out the shower she started her morning routine which consisted of: skin care, brushing her teeth, and doing her hair, but in this case she didn't have to do her because she got it done a couple of days ago for school. She went on and found an outfit to wear for school. She's thinking of going for either a book smart or street wear look. Anyways while she was looking through her many clothes she bought over the summer her phone starts to ring with no caller id. *Iphone default ringtone* "Hello? Who is this?" Layla says with furrowed eyebrows, she then hears a shuffling sound. "Hello, Layla it's me Nini! I got a new phone... purrrr!". Nini said really loud in the phone, so loud Layla had to back the phone from her ear. Nini is Layla best friend since diapers she knows her like back of her hand. " Nini do you have any idea what time it is?! Shut yo ass up no wonder why yo ass got whooped so much when we was kids!" Layla said through a loud whisper."Oh sorry I forgot you strict parents.". Nini said softly. Layla switched the phone call to FaceTime. They were on the phone for 20 minutes while making sure all their supplies is in their backpack.

iamlayofficial

Liked by ninid4d0n, and 1,348 others

ninid4d0n yu look so cute bestiee😍..
_______
It's now 7:15am Lay hung up on Nini because her boyfriend called her.....ew. Lay went down the stairs to get some breakfast and to pack her some snacks for school because looking at the time she wasn't going to be able to eat breakfast at home. Lay can eat two man plates and still be hungry so she was feeling them hunger pangs already. She grabbed chips, her brownies, and two slices of the cake her mom made the night before. Lay put her backpack on her back then went to the garage and opened it she then got on her bike. That's how strict her parents are they don't even trust her with the car they bought her. They told her once she graduates this year she can have her car. Anyways Layla arrived at Middleton S. High School at 7:32am every school day. She put her bike in office along with other bikes. She then headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Nini for the assembly.
________
"Oh my gosh.. why do we have an assembly on the first day of school bro.." Nini groaned. Lay just looked at her and chuckled.
The principal was addressing the incident that happened last with the last seniors and expects more from us. Then all of the sudden Lay shouts "NOOO!" When the principal said he's changing the lunch schedules due to an increased amount of freshman's. Everybody turned around and looked at her. Lay put her head down. "Girl it's not even that serious calm down" Nini says annoyed because now everyone is whispering about them. "They can't change lunches I was waiting for this for so long, we were supposed to be having lunch with only seniors now underclassmen is being added. This is not happening right now." Lay said now even more angered. "Girl, I know I was finna get my ho on this year but now my sister finna be in this oh my godddd...!" Nini says exaggerating "god". Lay slouched a little. Then everyone got quiet when they heard the cafeteria doors open and see a girl running to find a seat because she was late. "Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing, and look there's no more seats..hmm". Nini said leaning closer to Lay and covering her mouth, then the girl turned and looked at them. Nini and Lay looked away from her. She then started making her way down their row. "Oh my gosh she gon sit next to me, Nini switch seats right now!" Lay yelled in a whisper. "Bitch you crazy you can handle that for real" Nini said turning her head. "Im sorry excuse me." The girl said then Nini and Lay moved their legs out the way so she could pass. The girl then sat down next to Lay, now paying attention to the principal. Lay didn't recognize her from last year or the other years...she had to be new to be late and not know the school times. "Can you stop looking at me I don't like it when people stare it's already enough with everyone talking about me." The girl said to Lay then turned her head then Lay turned heard to the Nini. Nini was already looking at them, because she's a nosey bitch. Then they both gave an all knowing look then looked back the principal.

_______
Warning there are some offensive insults, abuse, sexual content, harsh language, racism, and trigger warning** body dismorphia. Read at your own risk babes!✨🫧