I - The Daily News : Nobody's Dead

(August, Monday the 16th 2004)

Timmy couldn't tell if he was awake of not. The place he was in was lit by only one lightbulb above him, and he could hear children playing. Did they reopen the camp ? They can't have cleared the site in one night only !

"The Handicar funds seem to have been used for good." he told himself.

Try as he might, he couldn't remember what happened on the night he thought was last night. The inside of his head was completely blurry. He straightened, and decided to observe around him. But before he could do anything, a violent headache took hold of him, forcing the psychic to place his hands to the sides of his head and clench his teeth.

His mind then became perfectly clear : it was so hot in his head, and the world seemed so small to him ! He watched figures moving, one large and the other small. He couldn't recognize them, and he didn't want to. What a strange vision...

Timmy put away his hands and started to think. The last thing he remembered was contacting Douchebag for him to retrieve milk from the Mess Hall in order to help him recharge his psychic powers. After he brought it to him, everything went black.

It was nonsense ! He didn't need milk to regain his psychic powers ! And who the hell is Douchebag ?! This scenario didn't make sense at all ! He needed to investigate this story a little more. Timmy placed his hands against his temples again, and the images came back.

This time, he focused on the figures in front of him. He recognized Fastpass at first glance, his yellow shirt standing out against the dark decor.

-"Damn ! He caught P-Professor !" he said, looking up at Timmy.

Who ? Who caught Professor ? Timmy felt something tremble in his left hand, and opened it. There he found a surprised and frightened Butters. How was it possible that Butters fit in the palm of his hand ? Did he shrink ?

-"Let him go, psychic !" called Mintberry Crunch, flying at Timmy's eye level.

He then heard a disturbing voice below him.

-"Your efforts are in vain, Gok-Zarah ! Your little friend is going to die sacrificed by Native Americans !"

Timmy then violently closed his hand, and felt a sharp pain across it. He clenched his teeth in anger, and sent the Professor as far away as possible with a wave of his arm and a menacing "Timmeh !".

-"Get him, B-Bradley ! And fuck you, you green piece of sh-sh-shit !"

Timmy went back to reality and stopped for an instant.

"What ? What the hell ?"

What was that ? He had Butters in his hand, and had thrown him to the other side of the forest ! Timmy turned his head so violently towards his left hand that his neck started to heat up, and his world stopped.

He put all the events in his head together : the destroyed and burning camp around him, his friends who seemed so small, the disturbing voice, his inability to control his movements and the shallow cut on the palm of his hand.

He got mindfucked by the disturbing voice guy, who transformed him into a giant version of himself and made him attack his allies in order to get rid of Mintberry Crunch. The cut on his hand was probably caused by the tinfoil on Professor Chaos' superhero costume.

Timmy destroyed camp and had seriously injured and maybe killed his friends. It was all his fault !

His breathing was rapid and panicked, his heart leaping through his chest. He was thinking of Jimmy, who would be mad to death ! His friend destroyed his second home, and will hate him when he sees him again !