Time to use the potty and Wet the Bed?

Hi my names Liam and I'm six years old, I have a little brother Henry who is three and is still in diapers, HE STILL PEES AND POOPS THEM! I think he's such a stupid baby, he's not allowed in pre school because he's still in diapers. Mom gets mad at me because I'm mean to him, But I'm just telling him what a baby he is so he can get out of diapers. But mom says otherwise, Mom got really mad at me this time, Henry had pooped his diaper and I called him a stupid poopy baby and mom heard, she yelled at me as she changed Henry. She then told me there will be a punishment now.
————————————————————————
Moms Pov

I am so fed up with my son Liams behaviour, he constantly makes fun of his brother Henry with his struggles with potty training. For so long I just wished he would have some empathy towards Henry try to understand what he's going through, but he can't, but I have a way that he will. A mom friend of mine had a daughter who was struggling to potty train and a seven year old son who would not stop bullying her for it. But Pampers came out out with an Unpotty training brand, for parents who want their kids back in diapers, special goodnites, pull-ups, and diapers designed to weaken the child's bladder and age them down slowly until finally their now the baby sibling who is not potty trained, this allows the other child to have less of a pressure and to quickly potty train. Her son went from a bully to as cute as a button,

and thanks to the way baby brains work he doesn't even remember being a big boy, it's been two years now and his mom keeps him in the Unpotty training diapers to keep him two but she says she'll let him grow up eventually, but for now shes enjoyin...

and thanks to the way baby brains work he doesn't even remember being a big boy, it's been two years now and his mom keeps him in the Unpotty training diapers to keep him two but she says she'll let him grow up eventually, but for now shes enjoying her little baby boy, I've decided, I bought all the supplies. And it starts tonight with bedtime.
————————————————————————
Mom called me and my brother down to the living room before bedtime, me and my brother sit down, I laugh as I see my brothers wet diapers. "Liam you will not be laughing at your brothers diaper ever again after this meeting". I quite down wondering what she means. "Liam for too long you have been mistreating Henry with his potty training issues and this will end today. I will be Unpotty training you starting tonight. In the coming weeks you will go from goodnites, to pull ups, to diapers. And you will no longer be attending normal school. By the end of this you will be two, yes two. So younger than Henry and in diapers. Henry will also start trying harder to potty train you. Your brother can't bully you if you're both in the same boat. Just going in different directions. So Liam come here and let me put this goodnite on you, it will start your journey into regression and will begin to release special chemicals into you which will begin to age you down and will heavily weaken your pee bladder while wearing them. You will use them whether you like them or not." I was shocked and sat there, and then I spoke up, "BUT MO-". She shushed me, "No Buts Liam, I can take you to the doctors and make you a newborn if you prefer". I shut up, got up and walked over to mom, she took off my pyjama bottoms and opened up the packet of special goodnites, they had marvel super hero's on them, she slipped it on me, it was weird and slightly thicker then normal underwear.

My brother burst out laughing, I run up to go and yell at him but I stop because I feel something funny

My brother burst out laughing, I run up to go and yell at him but I stop because I feel something funny. My crotch goes warm as I realise I had just wet myself a little bit, I DIDNT EVEN FEEL IT. "Don't worry Liam, You'll soon learn that just like what Harry goes through accidents are normal, I'll help get you cleaned in the morning no point in wasting it when I know your gonna have another 'accident', by the way bathroom is off limits at night for you now, Harry if you need to go knock on my door and I'll help you, now go to bed you've got a long day tomorrow." Harry was bursting with laughter, not wanting to deal with this embarrassment any longer I sheepishly fled to my room walking awkwardly trying to hide the sag from my goodnite.

I got into bed and went to sleep the coldness from my goodnite making it difficult