Accident?

I woke up, for a split second I forgot what had happened yesterday, but the coldness of my goodnite quickly reminded me, I lift the covers of my bed revealing my soaked goodnite, I groan and get up, my goodnite begins to sag, and slide off of me. I hold it up like a pair of jeans that are too big and just then my mom walks in, she smiles at the scene of me, "Good your awake, Henry's just on the potty right trying to do his first pee come with me so we can get you cleaned up, She grabs my hand and leads to me to the bathroom, Henry is in there sat on a kids training potty he notices me and my full goodnite and smiles. I do not even look at him. I stand in the bathroom my goodnite feeling very heavy and uncomfortable, my mom begun to remove it and I flinched away, "MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HENRYS IN HERE"! Mom chuckled, "Liam relax he's your brother and besides there's only a two year difference between you too." Shocked at her answer I didn't notice her slip my heavily soaked goodnite from me, "But mom I'm six"? Mom got a some wet wipes and pulled some out of the package. "No silly, your five now, the goodnites you peed in last night would've begun taking off some age so as of right now your five, but don't worry you'll be four soon." I was shocked staring into space taken back to reality with my brother yelling excitedly, "MOMMY MOMMY I WENT PEE IN THE POTTY". Mom gleamed at my brother, "That's great sweetie, just let me clean and dress your brother and then I'll help you." Mom begun to wiped me down with the wet wipe and I winced and she opened a brand new pack of underwear that shouldn't have fit me but as she slipped it on me the scary reality set in, it did. She then helped my brother out, and got him dressed, mom then checked her clock, 9:30 am quite a good start for the morning. "MOM I START SCHOOL IN TEN MINUTES". Mom ruffled my hair, "No sweetie we're gonna drop Henry off at Daycare and you're gonna spend a day with me. But don't worry once you get a bit younger you'll get to be with Henry in daycare only issue it'll only be for the spring as Henry will start Pre-k soon. We walk towards the car, I go to the front seat and mom stops me, not so fast young man it's not safe for little boys in the front so your going to sit in the back. Me and you are going shopping, to get you a car seat, we'll get the ones that you can grow in, but it'll be funny because it'll be the opposite. You'll start in the big kid seat and you'll soon be in the baby seat. I sit in the back and mom drops Henry off at daycare, and soon it's just me and her, we head into target, and I look around scared that someone might recognise me and see that I'm shorter, but I get startled as mom lifts me up and puts me in the child seat of the cart. "MOM I CAN WALK", I know sweetie but your only five and I don't want you lost don't worry I packed you some juice and pretzels. I scoff but soon find myself bored as mom walks around the shop so I begin to sip my drink, we stop in the baby section to none of my surprise.
She picked up a new car seat, and placed it in the cart,

 "Don't worry Liam we won't be needing much once you get smaller you can have Henry's room since his toddler bed converts back to a crib, and I have so many of your old baby toys and clothes and a couple of sippy cups

"Don't worry Liam we won't be needing much once you get smaller you can have Henry's room since his toddler bed converts back to a crib, and I have so many of your old baby toys and clothes and a couple of sippy cups. She then moves to the diaper aisle. Mom picks up two boxes of pull ups.

We'll get two one normal and one special because pretty soon you'll be needing them as well as Henry since he's started going pee in the potty

We'll get two one normal and one special because pretty soon you'll be needing them as well as Henry since he's started going pee in the potty. We'll also be needing some diapers when you start going poopy again.

Poopy

Poopy... that word made me cringe.  She then moves to the checkout que the line was long and it made me start to get annoyed. We were half way through the line, when I felt it, I needed to pee, "Mom I really need to pee". She smiles at me, "Sweetie where almost done just hold it in". The line continues to move slowly, the pain in my bladder gets worse I've never had to pee this bad, I start to squirm soon mom is paying, "MOM I REALLY NEE-" I feel a warmth spread across my crotch, pee begins to drip down onto the floor, a man with a daughter who should've only been a year older then me, taps my mom on the shoulder. "Miss I think your son had a little accident". My mom
Notices and begins to apologise to the cashier who is calling a cleaner over, "Daddy did that little boy pee himself". Mom finishes paying and rushes us to the women's restroom, I start to tear up as she places me on the changing table, she takes off my soiled underwear and pants and opens up a pack of the regression pull ups, "MOM I DONT NEED THOSE"! She rubs my hand, "Sweetie you had an accident you didn't even have five minutes to wait before you felt the need to pee until you peed yourself, it's going to get worse it's just to make sure you don't have an accident wouldn't you rather have a pull up then a pair of wet pants, I lay down defeated as she pulled on the pull up,

 Mom finishes paying and rushes us to the women's restroom, I start to tear up as she places me on the changing table, she takes off my soiled underwear and pants and opens up a pack of the regression pull ups, "MOM I DONT NEED THOSE"! She rubs my...

I didn't even care as we walked out as people stared most likely confused why this boy slightly to old to be in pull ups is in one because pretty soon with every pee I'll look like I've been freshly out of diapers and in them, mom places me in the new car seat and we drive home, as we drive to pick up Henry the chemical and my Unpotty training pull ups begin to take affect and soon I feel pee uncontrollably fill my pull up, the shapes on it fade away I didn't even care, atleast there not a mess.