Silly contest

3rd POV from this point on...

"You got soda and I got soda..you know what this means right?" Ellie tells Lucy who was confuse "no what?" she blinked her eyes.

"Burping contest" Ellie was always the comedian, something that will never change. Lucy rolls her eyes humorously "Fine but your not going to beat me" Lucy was somewhat competitive even if its all in good fun.

"Sounds fun" Ellie's smiles widened as both ladies grab their pepsi can and gulped it down. One could hear their gulping in a fast paste.

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* Ellies belch.

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* Lucy's belch.

"Well I be damn" Ellie looked humorous "I thought my burp would outlast yours" she hums softly as she crushed her can and toss it to the trash can.

"Well.." Lucy said "I did burping contest a lot and won, so this wasnt new" she smiles as she too crushed her can and toss it.

"Well it did feel good afterwards" Ellie admits giving Lucy a wide smile. Lucy smiles back, as she unconsciousnessly touched the neckless with Aquarius broken key.

Both did miss having silly contests with each other, not that they will admit that outloud, just to each other thats all.

Glad to know that their children got alone real well as well so that was also a positive side.