Good times

"Its nice to catch up!" Ellie sang as she took a sip of her beer. We were at the beach while our two children were playing in the wet sand. We were keeping on eye on them.

"Yup just like good times" I smiled feeling the sizzling of the beer down my throat. I burped loudly and Ellie laughs hard.

"Ellieee" I whined and she toned down with the laughter. "Sorry but that was funny" She chuckles and I giggled for a bit.

"Good to know my burp entertain you" I said sarcastically and Ellie grins giving me a thumbs up. I saw the two children walking towards us.

"Who burped?" The boy ask while the girl giggles. Ellie pointed at me "This creature known as Lucy" she teased making me blush.

"Mommy!" Nashi cries as she tripped trying to reach me and landed into my breasts. I gently took her into my arms.

"Excuse me" I blushed feeling humiliated. Thanks Ellie.

"Mommy dont be a tattletell" Her son scolded lightly at his mother who took him into her arms.

"Sorry little pinecone" She kissed his forehead "mommy having fun" I did the same gesture for Nashi who smiled.

"I like the beach mommy" Nashi said quietly "Its fun" Ellie and I both smiled at our children.

It was good times when your at the beach with your friend and her child.