Chapter 1: Regret and revenge

As Olivia hears that she's fired, she starts thinking how am I going to pay the bills and get medicine for my mother when she realizes that she still in the street holding up traffic she goes on the sidewalk with her broken bike not knowing what to do or how is she gonna find another job to replace the one that she just lost. remembering that boy she blames him with the thought in her mind were not happy ones "I just lost my job and it's all his fault. I'm gonna have to go home and explain to my little brother that we have no money to buy food.

when Olivia looks into the street. She sees all the money that she threw at the driver. With tears rolling down her face she decides to grab all the money. And goes home to grab her little brother so they can leave even though her mom is sick she was very abusing and since Olivia has enough money to at least get them a few nights at a hotel, when they walk into the (kings) hotel As she looks up to see a lot of floors, she is in awe but reception calls she her but she bumped into someone and knocks all the stuff they had down. She picks it up without looking at the person but when she finally gets a good look she sees it's jack's driver the driver sees the money that she has in her hand She sees her little brother went upstairs already so she finds him as she's about to catch little brother (Marcos) he bumps into someone as she was about to apologize she sees that it's Jack and she immediately gets inraged She tells her little brother to go inside the room. Jack can see that she's angry and he does not care. "Move out of the way" he says " you first" Olivia says they are arguing " You're the one who didn't see the red light and knocked down all of my pizza and my bike.Your lucky you didn't knock down me and you said you were gonna get me fired" " OK and?" jack says back to Olivia " whatever just get out of my way you made me lose my job" Olivia says jack hands her a business card "come to my room if you want a job" Olivia blushes "no way I'm not doing that" jack says "do you even know what you're saying I meant So I can talk to my dad to  get you a job what did you think I meant?" Oh Olivia says "if you want though* as he pushes a Olivia on a wall but just at that moment Marcos came out and said "Olivia they have 5 kinds of snack bars" he says with a happy tone "if you wanna stay here longer I have no problem helping" jack smirks "hell no I'm good I just met you" Olivia says as jack leans off of her "fine your loss" jack says as Olivia walks back in her room still blushing marcos noticed " Olivia and Jack sitting in a tree KISSING first comes love, then comes marriage" Olivia interrupts Marcos "shut up twerp go to sleep" as jack goes back to his apartment he says "she really is a strange girl" as he smirks and goes to bed as Marcos says to Olivia who was that guy anyway?" Olivia looks annoyed "none of your business go to sleep it's the middle of the night"

"Ok but you must really like that guy" as Marcos makes kissing noises "SHUT UP" Olivia says slapping the back of Marcos's head "ow what was that for?" Marcos says "GO TO SLEEP!" Olivia says with a angry tone "fine" Marcos says as they both doze off wondering what's happening tomorrow