Poetry

growing up he was neglected emotionally with fears of what could've been respected in flawless situation often leads to tragedy. Allow hi to speak the trilogy of the sensitivity to the significance of the matter because even with family... you don't matter. You ever slept with a dream? A Fantasy so real that you take sleeping pills just to relate? Tears of experienced your to young to understand but hiding behind words that's senseless with visual descriptions of scriptures to a Bible. Death is such a powerful word that possess so much meaning like the combination behind horoscope and tarot card reading. you don't understand? (Here's my meaning).. underestimating the truth of false narrative with pain describing your love with a poison ivy tongue. Confused with all these emotions with questions of devotion that left a villain feeling like a vulture. Repenting with sinful thoughts of a Virgin Mary with spreading legs for a picture for likes just to cover her insecurities that she don't like. My apology for my thoughts. Word play falls into the infidelities of a divorce court that separates the commitment of love. Chasing your shadow during the sunlight of days, hoping to phrase the sentence that stutters during the thought of wanting to leave from being abandoned. But alone is your sanity, tears leaving a trail of farewells that fills a well.
Asking god why must he feel like this? Emotions that contradict but fits every box they say a man isn't suppose to possess.
But here he writes, trying to understand every word while trying to describe the emotions he hinder to suppress. War of war with the Sparta heart of defeat. When must we sleep? Death creep to the weeping souls of selfishness. "Why"
Suicide far from a action but fully convicted
With thought.
Emotional withdrawal