act 5. am i hearing the pacer test?

(2nd p.o.v)

“Soooo you live in a cave system?” You ask as you follow Akira into the cave. He laughed “yes And no, the cave gets much larger further in, My home is built there”.

You continue through the cave until you both reach a large cavern. There was a large gap in the ceiling letting in light, as well as trees and a pound “this place is big” you mumble.

“This is just the main cavern. you should see the training grounds” Akira says and starts walking towards an old stone house that was covered in moss.

He opened the door “hello my children, I'm back with a new sister for you”. You hear a chorus of 3 loud groans and a female voice Yelling “I Swear to god if you brought home another fucking cat!”.

‘Damn must be nice to know Japanese’ you think flatly before Following Akira into the house. It's not a big place but it's not small either. It's very homey.

3 people walk into the room “oh fuck! It's a person!” One of the 3 Says excitedly. He looks to be between sixteen to eighteen, he's maybe around 5'11 to 6ft tall. He has red eyes And black hair. “Languge” Akira scolds and baps the teen on the head.

Ooooooo another girl!” A girl in her early teens says happily. She has curly magenta pink hair, and purple eyes, she was short between 5’3 and 5’5. “Her name is YN, please treat her well” Akira says, putting me in front of him.

She's a demon” the 3rd person says, her voice cold as ice as she stares at you. She was in her late teens, had sandy blonde hair and cold blue eyes, she was around 5’7 in height.

Akira nodded “yes she is a demon, but Don't worry shes chill, you don't think I'd Endanger my precious students do you?”  He says, smiling at the blonde.

  The blonde woman scoffs and says “of course not sensei i trust your sense of judgment pertaining to people, if you brought her here she isn't a threat”.

She then looks you in the eyes “that being said, even if this demon isn't a threat, you could be executed for harboring It” the girl hissed Lowly. You just blink owlishly at the girl ‘is she insulting me?’.

Kira, I understand the risk I'm taking. I'm a former hashira, I know the demon slayer code better than most.” Akira says firmly.

‘Kira is her name? Fitting, she is very eye-catching….. Wait, did I catch the word hashira? I feel slightly nervous now’

“Must be nice to know what everyone is saying” you comment Dryly. The 3 other teens and Akira look at you. “Oops sorry YN, forgot you don't know Japanese, we weren't Talking about anything important, why don't you Introduce yourself. Everyone here knows English” Akira laughed.

You could see Kira bristle at Akira brushing off their Obviously serious conversation.

You feel awkward in front of the 3 teens “um hi…. I'm YN LN. I'm sorry I'm here” you say.

The black haired boy breaks out into a laugh “I'm kuro kagura, im 17, it's a pleasure to meet cha, don't mind Kira, she seems scary but it's only because she cares”. Kuro gives you a bright smile, it's so welcoming you can almost ignore Kira glaring into your soul.

“Oh oh! Me next! I'm Aria Honda and I'm 14, I hope we become the best of friends!” the Excitable  Magenta haired girl says.

“And this is Kira Shinsetsu, she's 19, she'll warm up to you eventually” Aria spoke cheerfully. Kira sighs at her Introduction and stares you down “don't do anything to harm my family and we won't have issues” she says then leaves.