Long Distance Relationship💞

When Maya arrived at the Hospital in India she forgot the world as she looked at her mother. Her pale body lying on the bed, and many wires are attached to her body. Doctors said she had a Lung infection and since her mother didn't care before it got worse. And her situation is critical.

Maya is taking care of her mother and her father. Her brother couldn't make it because his company didn't give him an emergency leave but he promised he would take care of her as soon as he got it.

Her sister whose married and pregnant, so traveling was not an option for her since it was her last month.

So Maya is taking care of her mother.

Suga texts her whenever he has time, to remind her to take care of herself too, how many times when he text her to ask if she has lunch, and guess what she forgets? Then Suga has to tell her to eat and inform him after eating.

Maya calls him once in day, she always calls him during the day since she knows they are working on their new album, so they are practicing new choreography and then there are new promotional videos, song recordings, and many more, so he gets tired. so she didn't want to disturb them at night so he could have proper sleep.

And that's how one month passed.

Present day~~~

On Text__

Maya
Yoongi, I have to tell you something, call me when you have little time.

Yoongi💕
If it's important, I can call now

Maya❤
No...No..well it's important but not urgent ☺

Yoongi💕
🤔 then tell me

And with that, he just dialed her number

On call

"What is it?" He asked

"Are you busy?" She asked

"You know I can spare that much time so I can talk to my girlfriend" with a flirting tone

" Are you in the studio, I can hear members voice"

"Yes we are practicing for a new song, now tell me fast, what is it?"

"Okay...ok...I have two pieces of news, one is that I am coming to Seoul next week and........" She got cut off by him

" what......you are coming back....that is great news....did Mom discharged from the hospital?"

"No...but she will next week and my brother and his wife are coming tomorrow, so he said he will take care of her now and mom is much better."

"Oh, that's great, can't wait to see you"
He said

"Me too, I missed you so much"

"Oo....wait, what is the second news, you said there are two news?" He asked

"Well....for second news, you have to wait, I will tell you when I am in front of you, I want to look at you when I tell you about that," she said

"Ow...come on...you shouldn't have said that now I want to know, you become such a tease," he said irritated tone

She giggled and said " Don't worry, this waiting period will seem worthwhile when you hear the news"

And after some talk, they disconnect the call. Maya caressed her stomach and said,
" I know he will be beyond happy when he will hear about you, I want to look at his expression when I tell you about you,"

Please Vote Guys...

It will help me to be Motivated