~💜Chapter # 22💜~

"Are you, somehow, here for their marriage talk?" Ji-Woo, not in her senses, asked.

Somi choked on her own saliva as Jae-Joon's eyes went wide.

"Wha-What... are you saying?" Hyun-jae said to Ji-Woo, as she glared at her with sweet eyes.

"I- Why? I mean- His parents are here... so..." Ji-Woo explained herself, as she played with her fingers with a pout.

"No, we're not here for that. You misunderstood. We were just here cuz we missed them. Plus, for that talk, we would need to talk to Somi's parents too, right?" Mr. Ko said, as Mrs. Ko agreed and everyone else looked at each other in horror, and than at Somi, who was controlling her tears with a smile.

"Mom, Dad, I... Guess you both should rest. You must be tired!" Jae-Joon said immediately, as he held his parents' hands to stand them up.

"But we didn't even come from that far away." Mrs. Ko said, confused.

"I know but you're aged, so it's tiring for you... Haha!" Jae-Joon awkwardly replied and dragged them to his room.

"You can rest here..." He said, and closed the door with an awkwardly polite smile and left, closing the door.

"Why is he so weird?" Mr. Ko asked, as he kept on looking at the door.

"Because he's like you..." Mrs. Ko replied, also looking at the door.

"That's reasonable enough I guess." Mr. Ko said, as he tilted his head.

***
"You should've told before coming..." Somi said to the girls, as she tried to light their and her mood.

"Are you... okay?" Jae-Joon asked Somi, as he came down stairs, towards her.

"Of course I am. You didn't have to drag them away like that, you know. They might feel bad." Somi expressed her concern, as she looked at him with sorry type of eyes.

"They won't. I know. Stay calm and sit down. I'll make something for everyone, you don't have to." Jae-Joon said, as he made her sit down on the couch beside everyone else, and left to the kitchen right in front.

"What will you all eat though?" Jae-Joon asked from there, as he got out the basics.

"Oh~ He's so caring. Somi's life is all settled!" Ha-Joon teased, as Jae-Joon smiled and Somi looked at all of them weirdly.

"Tell me fast!" Jae-Joon said, as he frowned.

"His sweetness doesn't stay long, you know?" Somi said with a sarcastic smile, looking at Jae-Joon, who returned her the sarcastic smile.

"Aayyy... How do you both fight this much?" Nayeon said, while adoring them.

"Yahhh! Tell me fast!" Jae-Joon exclaimed again.

"Is this how you talk to your guests!?" Somi shouted at him in anger.

"Sorry, ma'am!" Jae-Joon said, as he marched towards them and saluted Somi.

"Chef Ko Jae-Joon!... requesting!" Jae-Joon said in a manly voice.

"Please, tell me your orders... Ma'ams..." Jae-Joon said with his hands tied in front, and a polite sarcastic smile.

"Whatever you want, Chef-Nim." Hyun-jae replied with a polite smile, in a sugar coated voice.

"You got me waiting for this answer?" Jae-Joon said, bored.

"You need to listen to what the guests say! Where are you basics!?" Somi scolded Jae-Joon in an ordering voice.

"Sorry ma'am! But you all are crazy!" Jae-Joon shouted back in a manly voice, as he saluted and marched towards the kitchen. Leaving a cursing Somi behind.