CHAPTER SEVEN

RICARDO
Alex smirked. I blushed.
"My sexy prince." She said. I was wearing nothing but my boxers.
"Take that off." Alex ordered. I took off my boxers, revealing my huge dick. Alex's mouth was watering. She cupped my length in her hands. She started stroking it gently. I groaned softly in pleasure. She pressed her lips against mine and kept stroking my shaft. I groaned into her mouth. I could feel her smile against my lips. She pulled me closer to her and deepened the kiss. Then she pulled away. She took my shaft into her mouth and sucked it. I groaned again. She was really smiling at the reaction she was getting.
"Alex, I'm gonna come...." I groaned in pleasure. She sucked harder and I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cream and stared at me.
"Delicious, Daddy." She said in a sexy tone. I love that tone. Got me rock hard right then and there.
"Oh." Alex laughed in a sexy voice. "Getting hard for me, are you, Daddy?" Alex wrapped her hands around my dick tightly.
"Wish you could fuck me right now." She purred. I smiled.
"I'd love to, baby." I said in a sexy tone. She blushed.
I reach into her shorts and gently stroke her entrance.
"Daddy, please...." She moaned. I groaned again as she wrapped her hands tighter around my shaft. It felt good. I smirked at the moans that escape her mouth.