Late Night (18+)

Wei Wuxian walked down the empty, quiet, halls of cloud recess.. he couldn't find Lan Zhan anywhere. When he suddenly had the urge to check his usual spot. He had a feeling he might be there, overworking himself again. Slowly, he made his way there, peaking his head inside slightly.

And there he saw, lan zhan sitting down gracefully, his skillful hands writing down whatever he was writing cause honestly who cares about work blah blah. Wei wuxian assumed lan zhan didn't notice him so he made his way over. Not making a sound.

Lan zhan however looked up slightly, confused to see Wei wuxian making his way over because.. no one should be up during this time, he didn't expect Wei Wuxian to still be awake. He looked back down, and with a sigh he spoke up

"It's late."

This made Wei wuxian grin, he sat next to him and smiled widely at him.

"Indeed it is, so why are you awake, working at this time hmm~?", his playful tone gave off his teasing manner. Typical him. Lan zhan doesn't feed into it however, he was too focused on finishing up his work. He ignored Wei wuixan's question, this made Wei wuxian pout slightly.

"Hey, stop ignoring meeee", he let out a pitiful whine as he clings onto lan zhan's shoulder, attempting to get his attention. Suddenly an idea perked. He then straddled lan zhan's lap, making him all flustered and nervous.

"Wei Ying—"

Lan zhan's heart leapt into his throat as Wei Ying sat on his rising boner. Their bodies pressing together intimately. He could feel the heat radiating from Wei Ying's skin, making him even harder than before. Unable to resist, he wrapped his arms around Wei Ying's body and pulls him closer. Their chest against each other. Their breathing picking up its pace.

"I missed you honey..please let me satisfy you.." Wei Ying spoke in a whisper into his ears, knowing lan zhan would fold.

Lan zhan's face was red..he couldn't contain himself anymore, he leaned into the other's neck and trailed hot wet kisses down his neck and collarbone. His hands roamed freely over his body, suddenly making its way to his hard nipples and tracing circles around it. Lifting Wei Ying off him, he reached down and skillfully slipped off Wei Ying's clothes, before undoing his, revealing his erection. Causing Wei Ying to gulp a little, nervous...

It's been a while since they've done it so of course he was scared. Lan zhan positioned himself near Wei yings hole, before slowly entering inside him. Wei Ying bit his bottom lip and tilted his head back as a moan escaped his mouth.

His moans echoed through the room as lan zhan began thrusting slowly, savoring the feeling of finally being able to 'do it' again. Each thrust sent a wave of pleasure rippling through Wei wuxian's body... this only brought excitement to lan zhan as he pounded deeper and faster inside Wei Ying.

Sweat began forming on their foreheads and body as they both lost themselves in their lust and desire for one another. Wei Ying wrapped his arms around lan zhan as his rough thrusts shook his body. He lets out muffled moans as he forced his head into the crook of lan zhan's neck. He felt his body giving up on him...

Lan zhan suddenly thrust upwards, hitting his g-spot..causing Wei Ying to let out a whiny loud moan. That almost sent lan zhan to the edge. The sounds of fresh skin slapping against flesh filled the air as they both held onto each other like their lives depended on it. Everytime he hits Wei Ying's g-spot, it sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through Wei Ying's body.. it wasn't long before lan zhan felt a familiar sensation building up.

He was getting close..with one last final powerful thrust, he finally let out his warm seeds into Wei Ying, filling him up completely as Wei Ying too came afterwards. Lan zhan groaned loudly, pouring every ounce of love and desire.. he held onto Wei Ying for a couple of moments before caring him, gently taking care of the both of them. Cleaning them up and putting their clothes back on.

"I'm sorry for spending less time with you, Wei Ying..", he finally uttered out as he stroked Wei Ying's head, to which Wei Ying smiled to and snuggled close to him.

"It's fine dear, i understand how work is for you."

With that, they shared a long passionate kiss.

•End of, "Late Night (18+)•

Words count: 770 words