*~chapter 14~*

~the next morning~ 

Seungmin woke up by the light of the sun hitting his face, he sat on the bad yawning because he was still sleepy, he looked around the room, hmm, something's missing he said, wait, wheres Minho?, so he got out of bed and left Minho's room and then he searched the entire house but Minho is nowhere to be seen.

he scratches his head because he doesn't know where else to find Minho until he feels someone wrapping their hands around him, "Minho hyung?...where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you?" said Seungmin a bit quiet because he is sleepy.

"Don't worry pup, I was just having a jog " said Minho as he planted a kiss on Seungmin's cheek, and then, they walked to the dining room where food was ready, hot and steamy pancakes.

They ate while talking a bit, took a shower (individually), and got ready for work.

~at work~

at the office, the people there said their congratulations to Minho and Seungmin and they continued to work.

Seungmin's POV:

I was sitting in my seat, looking at the schedule of today's activity.

schedule:~~

- 8 am is normal working time

- 9 am until 11 will have a meeting with the head department of the office (I hope that's correct)

- noon will be lunch with the CEO of the BANG industry and the KANG.co

- 1 pm will work normally until going home at 5 pm

"hmm... today will not be as busy as it is so no need to overthink,"  I said in my mind, because I didn't know what else to do I opened YouTube and watched some cute dog videos.

As i was watching, i notice something, i am tall, about like 178cm, so i can see whats going on in the room, and i saw Minho hyung giggleing to himself.

"What is he laughing about" i thought to myself, so i decided to go to his place and pretended to give him some report's.

So i slowly rose up from my seat and walked to his place, i guess he notice me becouse he sudenly closed the tab on his laptop.... what is he hiding from me?

~to be continued~

Author's note: hello guys thank you for reading untill this far, i hope you like my story, and it would make my day if you guys vote and comment.

Thank youuuu~~~~