*~chapter 10~*

~third peron POV~

tonight is the night that Seungmin meets Minho's family, he is very nervous because Minho's family is ranked 2nd richest family in Korea, the 1st goes to the Bang family and the 3rd goes to the Kang family.

anyway, Seungmin heard that the Top rank 3 family are so elite, and he was just a commoner and now he will have dinner with the 2nd most elite family in KOREA, he felt like his heart would burst with anxiousness (luckily it didn't).

Seungmin was in his dorm getting ready, he got a suit that Minho bought for him a few weeks ago, and damn... the suit is nice, after wearing it he asked Hyunjin to help him do his hair, at first Hyunjin didn't want to, but Seungmin insisted and finally Hyunjin agreed.

"gosh I'm so nervous, what if they don't like me and think I'm a poor start person" Seungmin said feeling insecure, "hey, don't say that Minnie, you are perfect well not everything is perfect but good enough" Hyunjin tried to cheered the younger up and it worked.

~time skip~

it is finally 8 pm and Minhois already at Seungmin's dorm waiting for him, when he and Seungmin meet they start driving to Minho's home. "are you nervous?" said Minho as he raises an eyebrow, "Kind of" said the little puppy in a suit. "you should be, because things took a turn very fast" said Minho, Seungmin looked at the older in question, what does he mean by that.

~time skip~

they finally arrived at the front gate of Minho's mansion, but that was what Seungmin thought, when the gates were open, Seungmin's eyes widened because he could see a huge land in front of him decorated with plants and signs, but the sign said "THE MARRIAGE OF LEE MINHO AND KIM SEUNGMIN" what the heck, marriage.

"MINHO HYUNG, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS" Seungmin said as he looked at the older, "my parents want the wedding to be happening as fast as possible so.. yeah," said Minho holding his anxiousness, "yeah?... YEAHHH!!" Seungmin was panicking this Is all happening so fast.

then when they finally wait no actually made it to Minho's mansion, which was a fucking palace, Seungmin's jaw dropped to the ground, it was fucking HUGE, god Seungmin what is going on with your life.

Then after Minho and Seungmin got out of the car, multiple servants and butlers started to run to them, pulling them each to different rooms.

~Seungmins room POV~

"hello there young master Seungmin, we will now start your preparation for being the bride to master Lee Minho," said one of the servants, then they started to give Seungmin some makeup put him in a white suit, gives him some perfume and etc.

~Minho's room POV~

Minho had already changed into a black suit and was putting on some makeup, when Felix and Bangchan came into the room, "IKKKK I'm so excited finally you are getting married" shrieked Felix, "good job lil brour" said Chan as he ruffles Minho's hair. Minho protested and kicked them out of the room, gosh they are just here to bother me, what the heck.

so after everything was done Minho waited at the wedding venue which was in their massive backyard, then he saw the prettiest boy he had ever seen, there he was Kim Seungmin walking towards him with such beauty.

father Seungmin arrived at Minhos place, and they held hands, "Mister Lee Minho, will you accept Kim Seungmin as your lovely Husband" said the priest, "I do" Minho answered, "And Kim Seungmin, do you accept Lee Minho as your lovely husband" the priest said, Seungmin hesitated making an awkward silence in the air, "i-i do" Seungmin finally answered, after they put their rings, the priest said they may know kiss each other.

so Minho and Seungmin kissed, on the night that Seungmin didn't expect was his wedding.

~to be continued~

~writer info~

heyy guys, hope you miss me hehe, thank you so much for reading my story this far and for voting, btw I am almost at 1k so please keep reading my chapters and don't forget to vote because I want it to hit 100 votes please, and I'm sorry if the weddings not the same as the real one, because I never went to a wedding like that before.

so please continue on reading my chaoters and voting please, thank you!!.