kda x xxxtentacion y/n

This one is gonna be kinda short bc I haven't put much thought into this idea other than the basics and it's pretty much like every other depressed y/n x kda story.

Y/n grew up in a shitty neighborhood surrounded by all kinds of violence and drugs, but the shining light in his life was the four girls he went to school with.

ahri the blonde haired fox girl whom cared deeply for her friends. She grew up in a lovin' home in a well put area with happily married parent's. She was always obsessed with looking the best, always had to have the best and newest clothes god forbid someone messed up her make-up she'd snap, almost like you'd insulted her to such a degree that she'd most definitely fight you.

Kai'sa the raven haired "mother" of her small litter friend group, she tended to look out for and make sure her friends weren't getting into to much trouble. Grew up traveling alot due to her mother's job, tho that did have its effect she still strived to be an amazing person and cared for others deeply always the shoulder to cry on when something bad happened.

Akali who similar to y/n grew up in a rough neighborhood unlike the other 3 of the group, she was a trouble maker who spray painted all over the city she lived in, (allegedly ;) ), tho she tended to be a trouble maker she had a massive soft spot for her friends.

Evelynn the "bitch" of the group, she always seemed un-intrested in almost everything. Tho she seemed bitchy and angry she wore a mask to hide her deep care for her friends, she did this because she thought she had to be the protector of the group and the she had to make sure NO ONE hurt her friends. Even if that means pushing away the person she loved most in the world...

Y/n onfroy he was. How do you say...the black sheep to most people he was often avoided because he was always getting into fights just for simply looking at him wrong would almost always get you a 2 piece w a side of biscuits, no bev. But when it came to the girls of kda he cared for them deeply and they were the only ones who we're able to calm and keep y/n from fighting constantly, he grew up with them after all he met them threw his best friend since birth, Akali they grew up together getting in all kids of trouble weather it be fighting, vandalism or even trespassing they were almost always together.

The main idea of the story:

Y/n and the kda girls grew up together the went threw the later years of middle school together and the first 3 and a half years of highschool, after something happened to y/n evelynn forced the girls to cut ties with y/n and they move away so they can focus on they're music carrier.
So much to akalis dismay they did. I know your probably wondering "well karma what happened to y/n?!" Well after months of investigation the pilltover police department found out who spray painted a bunch of kanjis that translated to "fuck twelve" on a giant billboard they found video evidence of two people fleeing the scene after they climbed down from the bill board only one could be identified due to his face being shown due to his hood falling off and that person being nun other than y/n himself. The other person wasn't identified but I'm pretty sure you can guess who it was (hint hint it was Akali) so they got a warrent for his arrest and the arrested him in the middle of school right Infront of the kda girls.

So if and whom ever decides to right this story and add they're own little twist to it. I look forward to seeing your story please comment on this story telling me you released the book and I will most definitely read it.

Ps- I will not update this requarly just when a good story idea pops up in my head, I look forward to seeing all the stories folks might make off one of my ideas, anyone and everyone is free to use ANY of the ideas I right.

good afternoon, good evening and good night this is KarmaLove signing out mwah mwah<3