chapter 59

"Waiting is sign of love"

•••••••••••••••••••

Author -

Everyone is here ........., Chandni whispered softly, looking at Abeer from the corner of her eyes and nervously tugging her little hair strands behind her ear and little shifted towards Abeer's sister.

So all the youngsters are here before us ..............., Abeer's choti maa said coming towards the youngsters while all the elders ladies followed her.

Badi maa, maa the decoration of the terrace is very beautiful............, Adi says while looking at both his mothers and they smiled.

All the people in the house praise the decoration and at the same time the workers brings the mehndi tray and keep it where the sitting arrangements are made and then leave from there.

Why all this decoration and all this mehndi?......Is there any festival?.........,Abeer asks while looking at mehndi and then looking at his mother curiously while all the ladies Rathores become silent listening to his questions.

Abeer where were you?......How many times have I called you, why are you not picking up the call?......,But instead of answering Abeer's questions, she asks him this question and on hearing this, Chandni looks towards Abeer who is already looking towards her.

Wo...I had fallen asleep............., Abeer said with a little hesitation and unknowingly touched his earlobe with one of his hands in nervousness.

Are you having fever.....you never sleep in the evening .............., Abeer's mother asks going towards Abeer and touches his cheeks and forehead to check if he is having fever.

Suhana finds Abeer's temperature normal, but she still thought that his health is not good as just a few days ago Abeer had come home from the hospital and thinking this she gets worried.

How many times have i told you that you should rest and not go to the office for few days.....you just came back from the hospital few days ago Abeer ........, Abeer's mother said in worried tone while Abeer's grandmother notices Abeer and Chandni glancing at each other secretly and get the idea the Idea behind their secret glances and she smiles michiviously.

Suhana your son is fine, he must be slept after doing SOME IMPORTANT work..... as he had said before leaving the garden......nahi Abeer'?............,Abeer's grandmother said while particularly emphasized the word IMPORTANT and on hearing this, Abeer's ears and Chandni's cheeks turn completely red.

Dadi...I was tired because of the office work....... nothing else.., abeer says while understanding his dadi teasing words and by seeing dadi smile, Abeer and chandni conditions others understand that dadi is teasing Abeer.

Uhm...uhm Bhai and you were doing that.. that deeds, right?............., Aditi said in low voice near her ears while nudging Chandni with a teasing smile, hearing this Chandni starts blushing even more.

it's .. noth..nothing like that .........., chandni said in meek voice without looking at them.

The way bhai's ears and your cheeks have turned red...we can find out what you both were doing, bhabhi.....haha......,Ahana said slowly in chandni's ears while chandni dugs her face in shyness.