iii.

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐しなわ【名前】shinawa [name]└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
しなわ【名前】
shinawa [name]
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Waking up, [Name] shifted in her sleep then as she slowly opened her [eye color] colored eyes.

Breathing out, she smiled as she saw the calm face in front of her by no other but Akio who was still in a deep slumber.

Remembering what had happened between them last night, [Name] shuddered from the cold, realizing she- and Akio, was yet to put on clothes.

Deciding to live in the moment, [Name] continued to stare at the way Akio's sleeping structure, not realizing that her hands found it's way to the male's face.

And as if her hand has a mind of its own, her fingers started to outline the shape of his facial structure, travelling from his eyebrows to his eyes, nose and lips.

She took all of it into account as she started to caress his cheek and did he start to flutter his eyes open.

With a smile, Akio leaned in and kissed her forehead before mumbling, "Did you sleep well..?"

[Name] hummed as she felt his hands tighten his hold around her waist.

Closing his eyes did he stroke her hair with one hand, "That's good.."

"Akio, get up, we need to shower.."

"Let's do that later.."

The female could only chuckle in response before nodding, returning the cuddle back with a sigh of relief and closing her eyes. "Just for a little while.." She mumbled.

It was silent and peaceful for a while, with only the chirping of the birds can be heard outside when all of a sudden, [Name] got up and ran towards where the shower room is located, worrying the male as he soon followed [Name].

"[Name]?" When the male saw the charcoal haired female throwing up, he immediately supported her back and tied her hair in a ponytail, untying his in the process.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Akio could only look in worry and rub her back as she continued to throw up.

Minutes has passed and Akio handed [Name] a glass of water, "Do you feel sick?" The female only shook her head to the side.

Akio sighed, "Come on, let's go to the physician after here.

•°. *࿐

"Bring a bucket! Hurry! Hurry!"

A commotion could be heard from inside the Tokito House, with all the helpers and lady of the house attending to the Oiran who were sickly when she came back from the time that Akio bought her company for a day.