Ending is meant for Beginning.....

Hey, guys here I am with a new topic. I think it's not just a topic, I think it's social issue. I heard people saying, we don't know how to say NO, I don't know how to say no if somebody is doing wrong. They think saying NO to something is in their basic characters but I think in our society nobody has taught women how to say NO. As I can see the new generation, the blood is being smart, they are innovating their ideas of thinking, of staying, of tolerating something, and I think this is worthy because what ever we have suffered in past should not be suffered by any woman

On 29th April 2021 I have completed my sixteen. I remember my mom telling me about teenage, she told me to be safe, she taught me to be alert, she explained me how worst the society can be. She taught me about good touch and bad touch, she taught me how to recognise who is good and who is bad. Last year on my birthday we had a virtual celebration where everyone laughed and said be safe after all sweet sixteen babes :) :) :) :) :) I to laughed and said yeah definitely..!!!

Uff........ I am still laughing!!!!!!!!!!

I know that every 3 out of 5 woman suffers the same and nobody wants to be one of them.

Being a woman I think everybody should know the importance of saying no especially a woman should know, maybe there will be few people, those who are not gonna agree with my ideology but somewhere it's true, maybe those who have suffered can understand the importance of saying NO.

Nobody in this world is more powerful than a woman but the thing is women are not aware of their powers, power to acknowledge themselves as the part of this strong world.

Before writing I had word with my friend and she told me how frustrated she is just because she don't no how to speak NO. In a sympathy I asked her what happened? ................ And for that moment she was silent she asked me to have a VC (video call), she called me up and the moment I picked her call up I was totally shocked, as I looked at her face, she was merely recognised, in a shock I asked her what happened and she explained the whole seen. She was beaten up by her boyfriend because she was rigid on her decision of not making herself available for everyone but the same moment she realised that girls are made for everyone.

They should keep this in their mind that mens are not tend to crush women but women's are also not made to be crushed. A man has a right to do anything but not a woman.

Why?

Ho sakta Hai ki me jo Kehna chah rahi thi vo me Kah nahi payi per me ye jaanti ho ki samajh jaror jayeinge

No is not just a word it's a complete sentence

Thank you .........