Chapter 3 - How could you!

K here's another one!!

"Rani!, Rani" Balio went around the corner in the tree of life entrance.

"What do you want Balio" Rani asked annoyed.

Balio inspected Rani.

"You know what's up with Kion? He doesn't seem like himself and I spoke to hi-" Balio started.

"Did he tell you anything!?" Rani asked seemingly very angry.

"Wha-no, I just wanna know what's up with him. Also I heard his parents are coming over soon so I hope he is better by then."

Rani's eyes widened.

"His parents are coming!? Ok go fetch him for me"

"Um ok...?" Balio said confused as he walked out.

____________________________________

"Yes Rani?" Kion asked.

Then someone pounced on him.

"Waaah!" Kion yelled in shock.

Rani wasn't intentionally doing this but her claws were out and she was impaling Kion's chest.

"Rani please, let go- your hurting me" Kion gasped out as she pushed harder on his chest making him unable to breath.

"This is just a warning, do not tell your family anything or else" Rani warned.

She raised her paw, claws out to strike again and as Kion clenched his eyes in fear, the pain was released and the weight lifted.

Kion opened his eyes and saw Balio towering over Rani.

"Rani what on earth are you doing!" Balio yelled in rage. "How could you do this to your own mate"

Alr people here's another one!!
I'll try to be consistent with this as well as my other stories!!!