Ch. 25: Izuku Meets a Mother and An Enemy

U.A.

Izumi's Pov.

Everybody was training for the Sports Festival. We are also learning about B.O.Ws and let me just say, that's quite a lot.

Chris and Barry have been training our strength and speed. We lifted weights, did push ups, sit ups, and stretches.

Jill has been showing us weaknesses from B.O.Ws and using guns properly. However, my friends were good considering our quirks are explosives, levitation, Fire, and Ice but we took practice with the guns they provided for us.

I took a break from training and decided to hang in the dorms, the principal made for us.

I spotted the girls in the common room. Some were playing with cards, some doing each other hair and playing with Eri. Momo was having tea and reading like a mom who is beautiful.

Momo: Oh hi, Izumi?

Izumi: Hey, everyone.

Everyone greeted me and Eri gave me a hug.

Izumi: Did you have fun, Eri?

Eri (smiling): The best.

Izumi: Yeah but you're about to have an even better one because Izuku is gonna make something real sweet.

I saw Rebecca and Jill here with bags of something.

Eri smiled and gave them a hug.

Eri: Hi, Moms!

Jill: Hello, my little snowball.

Rebecca: Did you have fun with the girls?

Eri (smiling): Yes! They both did my hair and showed me all kinds of stickers.

Jill: Aw, that's so nice.

Rebecca: Oh, it gets even better because we got you, toys.

They set down their bags and Jill asked.

Jill: Where's Izuku?

Izumi: Oh, he went to go get groceries.

Jill: What was Izuku like as a kid?

Izumi: Well, he was very supportive of others and us. He always wanted to be a doctor growing up. He also got into fights with guys who were jerks because my brother was quirkless but he didn't care. He was the energy of the house and when we lost him or thought he did, we kept it together or at least tried.

Katsumi and Shoka cut into this conversation.

Katsumi: When we thought he was gone, we  celebrated Izumi's birthday but that was also his birthday and well-

Jill: He was taken by that flaming trash that day. Yeah, he told me.

Katsumi: Right. Anyway, we tried to move on and tried to become heroes because that's what we wanted and it's what he wanted for us. To be the heroes we can be.

Shoka: He didn't just train with his dad and Recovery Girl about medical stuff. He wrote down things on how to improve our quirks better. He also had details of every single hero, in other words, he was analyzing us, heroes, and-