Day 6 - Preparing Ians party & the emotion game

Day 6

Morning

The day buzzed with activity as the group converged on the venue to prepare for Ian's surprise party. The space ready for its transformation into a festive wonderland. Damien and you arrived alongside the housemates, toting boxes brimming with decorations and supplies.

"Alright, team," Courtney rallied, taking charge. "We've got plenty to do and not much time. Let's dive in!"

Everyone swiftly dove into their assigned tasks. Amanda and Spencer began hanging streamers and balloons, while Shayne and Courtney meticulously arranged food and drink stations. Angela and Chanse tackled the sound system, ensuring the playlist would keep spirits high.

Damien and you found yourselves amid the centerpieces and table decorations, working side by side. The air crackled with anticipation as you both transformed the venue into Ian's dream party. Damien's presence beside you was magnetic, each touch and glance imbued with unspoken desire and shared mischief.

As you adjusted a floral arrangement, your eyes caught sight of the surprise banner you had brought in—the very same one that had witnessed your passionate moment with Damien in the kitchen the other day. You picked it up, feeling a mischievous grin spread across your face.

Glancing over at Damien, you held up the banner with a suggestive smile. "You surprised me that morning, you know," you teased, your voice laced with playful intrigue.

His gaze flickered to the banner, then back to you with a knowing smirk. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet,"

"I didn't know you had that in you." You said, your eyes fixated on his crotch.

Damien replied, his tone low and confident. "Oh honey, you're the one who had that in you"

You walked closer to him, the banner still in your hands. "I look forward to having it in me again" you murmured, your voice dropping to a seductive murmur. "Maybe we should find a quieter spot later. You know, to reminisce about old times."

Damien's expression softened, his eyes locking with yours in silent agreement. "That sounds like a perfect plan," he whispered back, his voice tinged with anticipation.

The intimate tension between you two simmered beneath the surface, electrifying the air as you worked amidst the bustling room. Every stolen touch and shared moment carried a promise of something deeper, not touching him was torture but you couldn't when everybody else was here.

You continued your task, adorning the tables with exquisite floral arrangements and personalized name cards. Stealing fleeting moments, Damien's hand subtly found the small of your back, or your fingers would brush against his arm.

"Remember when Spencer caught us in the bedroom?" Damien chuckled, hanging the banner with you.

You giggled softly. "Yeah, and now we owe him a favor. Wonder what he'll ask of us."

"Maybe he'll demand we dress as clowns and perform at a kid's birthday party," Damien joked, earning a laugh from you.

"Or perhaps we'll be his personal chefs for a week," you added with a grin.

You went into a closet looking for more supplies, continuing your guesses.

You tilted your head, pretending to ponder the idea. "Imagine us trying to cook anything other than instant noodles."

He laughed softly. "Disaster in the kitchen, guaranteed."

You gave him a knowing look, "maybe he'll have us serve him breakfast in bed every day for a year," you quipped, smirking.