Chapter 1

We are worker drones
Sentient and super cool robots helping humans to mine exoplanets for our not so nice interstellar parent company and creators in JcJENSON in SPAAAAAAACE

Nox: and what have our parent company did to do something! And someone needs to do something about it!
Ever since those murderous drones showed up the only thing our parents have done is build 3 big doors and hide which is stupid..

Nox: But I made something that can help us. A super awesome totally cool sick as hell laser sword! *he pull out some kind of black stick*

Classmates: ??

Teacher: A stick?

Nox: huh what do you m- aha... Sorry! I forgot to activate it.

Nox: andddd there we go *the top of the stick turn into a big pull line that can split off a head it was blue then it turn red*

Teacher: nox this project is about buying watermelons

Nox: oh so this laser sword won't um work?

Teacher: No you need to pay more attention to the class and is it supposed to be that color? *the teacher points at the red sword*

Nox: h-huh-! *it explode*

-------------------------->𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹<-------------------

*he was sitting in a chair and Jayla said something*

Jayla: ew it didn't kill him hah I'm so bad *she walks off*

Nox: ugh..

*then Valeria came out* alright see ya later girl.  oh nox

Nox: oh hey Valeria and how do you know my name? I'm not a kid that everyone talks about

Valeria: I mean everyone knows khanly son I heard what happened in your classroom you okay?

Nox: I'm a angsty teen Valeria bite me

Valeria: uh-huh alright but those bandages look bad ass

Nox: *blushes a bit* uh.. Ew that's just gross of you saying that..

Valeria: heh but what's that is that the thing the blow up your class room?

Nox: *his eyes widen and grabs the stick* the sickest hell laser sword I'm going to the murder drones layer to get the last piece to save the world and show my mom that everything can change and her not being obsessed with doors but um mostly the world part!

Valeria: doesn't your mom. Build awesome doors so we don't have to go through that weird depression stuff you just said

Nox: we noteing  my depression today! *he puts the stick up her face then takes it away and walks away*

Nox: BITE ME! *he left but pick his head out and said*

Nox: I'm not mad at you just um mad at my self! *then he goes away*