Epilogue

Weeks later
Omniscient

The buzzer sounded off and the crowd erupted as Shug killed her dribble and tossed the ball to the ref. She fumbled with her head band for a second before making her way across the court to group up with her team.

After shaking hands with their opponents, they were off to the locker room in a broken line, Morgan chewing her gum patiently while watching as the gyms chatter grew louder as people began to leave. Shug's slow walk to the locker room replaying through her mind as she thought about getting home to get some rest.

They both had a busy week, Morgan flying in from New York but she was also in Alabama and Georgia as well in the same week. She barely had time to sit and rest, all she had been doing was business, partying, traveling. And though she loved the lifestyle, she needed a break.

And whats better than popping up at your favorite person's game, surprising them as well as going home with them. She missed Shug a lot, their time together was as she said, limited.

Shug dove right into basketball more and even did some traveling of her own, so the most they did were FaceTime calls; which weren't enough for either of them.

So this meet was made out to be a reset for the both of them.

Morgan said her goodbyes to Shug's family who had left a little after the team went into the locker room, and soon enough she was nearly the last person in the gym, only a couple more people on the other side of the bleachers.

After about 5 more minutes of waiting, Shug slugged out of the locker room with her bag over her shoulder and her beats over her head. Morgan smiled and slid off of the bottom row of bleachers, making her way over she nearly jumped into Shug's arms, getting a small wince in return.

"Finally!"

"Mhm, why you tryna kill me, girl?" Shug questioned with a small chuckle, holding Morgan up nonetheless. "Because I missed you!"

"I missed you too." Shug admitted, tilting her head down she kissed Morgan's cheek. "Come on, you know I'm hungry and I know you hungry."

Morgan chuckled and let go of her, entangling their arms as they made their way for the exit. It didn't take them long to reach Shug's car, she hit the lock and opened Morgan's door on her way to the trunk. She slung her bag inside and shut it, sighing before she made her way around to the drivers side.

"White Castle?"

"Whatever you want." Morgan replied while putting her seatbelt on, glancing over at Shug. Shug leaned forward and connected their lips, teasing her tongue against Morgan's lips which had the girl moaning lightly.

Shug chuckled slightly before pecking Morgan's lips, pulling away with a soft one. "So much for being my best friend." Morgan stated softly which made Shug chuckle.

"You still mine in the end, what difference a title make?" Shug rhetorically asked while starting her car, Morgan humming sarcastically which made Shug smack her lips with a small smile. "You complaining?"

"No." She replied back while getting comfortable in her seat, Shug humming while pulling out of the lot. "Seen ya' vlogs.." She started off, Morgan glancing over to give Shug her undivided attention. "You been living it up."

"That's just on camera. As if you're not seeing everything behind the scenes." She reminded Shug while turning the air on lowly. "I had to do something fun anyways.. don't have much to vlog really." She added on with a light yawn, Shug humming in response to let her know she was listening.