Chapter 15.

Author's POV

Hello dear readers, today's chapter is something special because today your author i.e. I...am not narrating the chapter.
It is said that when feelings are expressed directly, they reach the heart. That's why today both the love birds themselves will tell their story of love.

 That's why today both the love birds themselves will tell their story of love

I know today is our first night, but I'm not ready for it yet.
Advait ji was so sweet and caring before marriage but now I am scared of him.
He had beaten Daksh so much, he certainly deserved this, but how will I deal with his anger?

What should I do.........what should I do? Oh God, give me some idea, I don't want to become a victim of his anger.

Yes, that would be fine, I'll go to sleep and not pay so much attention to them, great.

I can't even sleep today, what's happening? The sound of footsteps sounds like he is coming.

Krishu, close your eyes, otherwise you would have gone today.
Because I couldn't sleep, I pretended to sleep. His steps were moving towards the bed, I could feel it.
Of course the steps have stopped but I can feel his eyes on me and his presence.

No Krishu, don't be afraid, he won't do anything. He is your husband, take a deep breath and go to sleep.

He slowly lifted the blanket and lay down at a distance equal to the thread.
"I know you are not sleeping, so get up and listen to me"he said.

Krishu, you got trapped, you couldn't even act like you were sleeping.
As soon as I heard his words, I didn't understand what to do, so I thought it best to remain silent.

"If you don't wake up now, I will throw you in the bathtub" he continued after my ignorance.

Is this the same man I met before marriage? I opened my eyes and sat up, now there was no hope of survival, so what should I do?The only solution was to surrender.

I don't know what happened when I didn't want to meet his eyes so I closed my eyes, but when I had no voice I lifted my eyelids and looked, no one was there.

I was just wondering where he went when I saw him coming from the wardrobe area.
He presented a gift to me and asked me to wear it.
Do you really want me to wear this and that too at this time?No I won't, and certainly not at this time.

"What? Now?But..." I tried to refuse but he interrupted me and said, "No further discussion."

I took the gift and went to the bathroom. Oh God, this is really the same Advait ji who was my friend, no he is not the same.

Because today was the first night I felt that there must be some night dress or mini dress in our gift but when I opened the gift there was a very beautiful Anarkali suit on me.

Should I ask once that he has bought some wrong gift? No no, how awkward would it feel to ask that this was definitely the gift you wanted to give and not a night dress.
Krishu, wear this quietly and go out.