The Cameras

I'm sitting in my new castle. I sent SMG4's crew along with JubJub down to the basement because the Internet Graveyard is too much of a blessing for them. They deserve to suffer after the stunt they just pulled. I need them close to me to insure they are right where they need to be.

While lavishing in my victorious moment I fail to realize Belle's been calling my name with her stubborn girl voice, "Boss. Boss. BOSS! SMG3! SMG3, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I snap out of my daze and respond tiredly, "What the hell do you want Belle."

Belle facepalmed and grumbled, "All I wanted to tell you is I set up all the cameras you want."

I ran to my computer overjoyed with the new installment of these cameras while continuously thanking Belle for her surprisingly cooperative work even if right after she told me she left to probably play video games, but I don't care. I don't need her at the moment. I had cameras in every room in the castle, except for the bathroom because that is very weird. The main room I spent looking at was the basement. The dumbass hangout. I watched Tari, JubJub, and Luigi all cry about losing that dumbass fish boy. Then I turned to Meggy and Saiko fight the bars of their cages which is hilarious seeing two pathetic women pick a fight with a bar of steel expecting to win like they used to, but they won't be winning fights anymore. They won't even be able to pick a fight if they stay put. Bob is just making marks on the cage with his sword arms and sometimes swearing under his breath. The best sight to see is SMG4 sitting on the floor lifelessly staring at the wall in front of him. He looks like a doll, a sad and pathetic doll. I had to pay close attention to him to see if he was actually breathing. It makes it look like I lobotomized the idiot; maybe I should do that. Let's cut that thought and save it for another day. I also noticed Mario is trying to cheer up SMG4 who was in the cage on the right side of him. Mario looks as dumb as usual trying to basically cheer up a dead corpse at this point. I could laugh at these idiots for hours.