Chapter 50

6/18/24
You know life is actually stressful. I got college to work on and lowkey be realizing why I stopped uploading as much as I used to.
-

2 months later

Y/N POV:

Today is me and Billie 1 year anniversary. Life couldn't be better.

after that whole situation we grew closer together. We don't hide anything from each other anymore and we trust each other a lot more now.

Also whenever my manager would tell me to give the public some attention I would constantly make Billie come over so we can have photo shoots.

And by that I mean everyone dresses up in their ghoul character. And instead of me having the leader mask Billie would wear it.

I still remember the first time when everyone went crazy over the picture and they were trying to figure out who Billie was.

But other than that it's just that we have been busy. I'm constantly working with my new movie and Billie is still doing interviews about her album. Also making music videos and stuff like that.

We also been talking about her coming out to the public. It's funny cause she almost had to come out whenever she made that music video for lost cause.

And when I tell you I was so jealous of all those girls rubbing up on my girl. Also she got tattoos.

That one tattoo. MMM

She wouldn't let me touch her because she was still in pain when she got that thigh/hip tattoo of that dragon.

All I wanted to do was just relieve some of that pain with some pleasure because she looked sooooo good. But it didn't happen, and she put me in time out.

Right now I'm just chilling in my room just watching some Tv. I checked my phone to see if I got a message from billie to be met with a screen empty.

I sigh and toss my phone away from me. I hear a knock from my door and told them to come in.

I see that it was all the girls coming into my room and sat on my bed.

"How can I help you ladies?" I said.

"Well you've been in your room all day and we wanted to check on you." Noa said.

"No I came out of my room to go to the gym in the basement." I said.

"Y/n that was at 5 am." Robin said.

"Okay?" I said not seeing a problem with that.

"It's almost 4 pm." Natalie said.

"Have you gotten anything to eat?" Noa said.

"Yeah i ate earlier when y'all were gone." I said grabbing my phone to look through me and Billie's messages.

Today 6:30 AM

bils 🤭
Hiii baby happy one year 🥰🥰

Hello my love. 🫶🏻
Happy one year I love you so much.

bils 🤭
I love you too ❤️
I cant wait to see you today.
Imma be busy with interviews so I'll
Text you when I can okay?

Yeah sure that's okay.
Have a good day my love
read 6:33 AM

"Ahh I see the problem now." Noa says.