PART-1

📍Zurich Arts and crafts collage

Door opens : Dear students, I have an important notice to tell you all . Your classes have been suspended for 2 weeks in d occasion of preparation for the Annual meet ! Only the students participating in the meet are allowed to come and rehearsal . Rest of the students are instructed to re-join on 1st July. Thank you
( Teacher left)

Classroom : woahhhhh !!! Yessss !!!(Cheering and shouting in joy)

(Cheering and shouting in joy)

Lisa: Finally after 6 months we are getting some fine holidays. Guysss ...should we go on a trip ? What do you all think ?

Max: Not bad tho-

Zeesh: My bad , I won't be able to join you then

Max : why zee ?

Zeeshan: I have participated in the meet and i have to come for the rehearsal. There is no way , I could excuse my self from Teacher.

: I will be also joining you Zee

Everyone turned back ,

Lisa ran to hug her ,
: omggg !! Natashaaaa..where have you been all these days ? Huhh ? Are you fine ?? You look so pale and why do you look so thin ?

Natasha : I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to your messages, i was admitted at hospital due to severe pain in my stomach .

Zeeshan: I hope you are fine now

Natasha: yes I'm, thanks

Lisa : Seems like only me and Max will head up for d trip . No worries, All the best guys . Meet you later . Bye bye Nat & Zee .

(Lisa & Max left )

Zeesh : umm Natasha , you have participated innnn -

Natasha: in song ..what's about you ?

Zeesh : oh cool , i have taken part in Dance .

(Natasha and Zee head up towards rehearsal room)

AFTER REHEARSAL,
Everyone was packing there bag to leave.

Meanwhile,
Zee's pov : should I ask her ? What if she will reject it . I don't think it's right time , I will try on the day of Annual meet . God please help me.
(Zee has a crush on Natasha and wanted to ask her out but isn't sure if he could face the music )

Natasha : ZEE !! BYE , Meet you tomorrow.

Zeesh : BYE BYE , TAKECARE

(BOTH OF THEM LEFT FOR THERE HOME )

AT HOME ,
Mr.steven was reading newspaper and Mrs.steven was cooking some delicious pasta in kitchen .

Door opens: Natasha enters the house with a tired body and pale face as she was not fully recovered

She was leaving for the room but found out that her Daddy has been back from the trip ...she ran and hugged him

Natasha:Daddyyyy, I missed you. How was your japan's trip ? Have you brought something for me ?

Mr.steven: yes my beautiful. Look at this . He hands her a beautiful crafted japanese bag . He knew that she would love it .

Natasha:This is so pretty, thank you so much Daddy

(She went up to her room get freshened and change clothes )

Downstairs:
Mr.steven: Juli I guess we should tell Natasha the truth. She is a grown up child now ..we can't hide from her anymore .

Mrs.steven : No please, not now . She is suffering from heavy stomach attacks...how could you think of it ? We will tell her in right time . You don't need to worry about that.

Then the steven family had a fantastic dinner night and everyone left for there room to sleep .
____________________________

Next day :
Natasha went to her collage for rehearsal. There she meets Zee and some other buddies.

In the room..Everyone was having lunch break ,

Natasha : I want to go washroom , Excuse me .
(She left for the washroom )

While going towards washroom her eyes fell on the office room whose's door was slightly opened revealing a handsome Man wearing formal uniform and giving rich n classy vibes . Her heart started beating fast for the first time after seeing a guy .

Ohhh no shit ! Natashaaaa don't please

Ohhh no shit ! Natashaaaa don't please. You can't have a crush on any random men .please just go and pee .

After that she went towards the washroom and forgot everything.

_____________________________

Time skips to
28th June, 

Mrs.lave (professor) : Guysss we have only 3 days left . Hurry up guys we need to show our best. Chief guests are coming from England to visit us . We can't neglect the fact that we have destroyed our last year Annual meet . Don't you guys dare to repeat that shit .

Natasha : Don't worry mam , we will handle this time well.  We all promise you Mam , isn't guys ?

Room went silent

Natasha : cleared Thorat * isn't guys ?

Classroom: yessss Mammmmm !

Mrs.lave :okay fine we will see .
_____________________________

30 JUNE :
(Zee 's pov : Tomorrow I will propose her anyway . I can't be unsuccessful this time . God bless me )

Natasha : Guys , today was our last day for rehearsal. Please give your best tomorrow . All the best everyone. Bye

EVERYONE LEFT

WATCH PART 2 TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON THE ANNUAL MEET