PART-2

1ST JULY (ANNUAL MEET)
______________________________

: 1,2,3 ..tap tap Mike check. 
A very Good evening to the beautiful crowd ...How is the Josh?

Crowd : High-sir. ✊️

Mr.stankova(professor) : Thank you ! Without wasting your time I will hand over my Mike to our student-anchors.

Lily & Lucy : Thank you crowd ! Keep your energy reserved till the last ...cause we are going to blast your mind with unexpected and marvelous performance.

Crowd : applause 👏

Lily : Thanks again ! Before starting the program we would love to announce our chief guests

Lily : Thanks again ! Before starting the program we would love to announce our chief guests. We have MR.FREDRIC LIM & MR.JOHN GALLO with us . Let's have a huge round of applause for them .

Lucy : We would like to invite you sir on the stage for few words ....

Mr.Lim : A very Good evening to everyone..respected principal and dear students for having me ...........(speech continues)

Backstage
_______________

Lima : omg !! What a voice !!!!!😳 
I wonder if he sounds this Good , how good looking he would be !!? I can't wait to see him .

Lisa: TRUE tho- . Hey Nattttt what are you thinking while standing in the corner like the statue of liberty ?

Natasha: No no nothing I was just feeling nervous ( her pov: being honest Lima isn't lying ...his voice is just so deep n dominating)

Back to stage
___________________

Lily: Thank you sir ...we would like to start our program with some pretty songs ! Without wasting time let's call the eclipse band on the stage .

Crowd : woahhhhh !! Ohh 👏👏

Team enters with Natasha, Emily, roxy and kevin .

Started singing along playing instruments: 🎤🎸 ....(so on)

Natasha was so nervous that she forgot to check upon who was the handsome guest behind the sexy voice

Natasha was so nervous that she forgot to check upon who was the handsome guest behind the sexy voice .

Meanwhile...
Mr.steven : He was busy doing some office stuffs on his phone as he was forced by his mom to visit here . He has no interest in these things.

Performance ended : 👏👏✊️ everyone cheered and shouted

And the performance carried on ...

Backstage
___________________

Natasha and team returned to there room with full of sweats but with a wide smile on there face as they did a good job .

Natasha : ohh shit ! I forgot to check the man . My bad .

Zee : Natasha you did a very Good job 👏👏 omg you're looking so pretty too. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you earlier as I was busy in practising last time.

Natasha : Thank you Zee...no worries i understand it ! Don't get nervous , I know you will nail it . All the best Zee and rosy .

Zee and rosy : Thank you Nat !

Back to stage
__________________

Show was carried on for 3 hours .
Crowd was very happy so as professors .

Lucy : Thank you so much everyone for your fantastic performance. And the crowd who kept Cheering for them . Thank you dear guests. Before leaving we would like to have a photograph of guests with our contestants. We request Mr.Lim and Mr.Gallo to come on stage and all the students in the backstage.

Everyone came & posed for the photo

Natasha pov :He finally saw the guest she was lurking for 3 hours

Natasha pov :
He finally saw the guest she was lurking for 3 hours ...and can't believe he is the same guy whom she has seen in the office.  She was melted just by looking at him . He is so tall , good looking and classy man . She couldn't take up her eyes from him.

Lisa : Uhmm well I can see ...someone is staring at Mr.Lim . Do you know Nat ?

Natasha: HOW am I supposed to know ? Huh !

Everyone laughed ,

Natasha pov : out of sudden she felt a strong ache in her stomach which made her leave the stage really quick .
She went to backstage and packed her things while running to the exit door . She was in such a hurry that she didn't realized when she got bumped into a tall man. When she looked up it was Mr.Lim . She couldn't help but kept staring while holding her belly. 

Mr.lim : cleared throat *

Natasha : I'm sorry si-

Before she could complete he has left

She started running towards the taxi and left for home .

Meanwhile at stage :
__________________________

Zee was searching for Nat to tell her about his feelings but he was unaware that she had already left .

Group photo was distrusted to everyone including Chief guests .

Mr.steven folded the picture without looking twice & put it inside his pocket .

The meet was Finally over and everyone left for there respective home .

Read PART-3 TO KNOW FURTHER