19

"Father Knows Best"

"Father Knows Best"

CLEMENTINE was a little too scared to go to her parent's house knowing her dad was as angry as he is. As Clementine walked out of her apartment building she called Oakley through the car, a few rings went by and he picked up.

"Clementine, I'm in the studio right now, can I call you back," Oakley said.

"My dad found out about me being pregnant," Clementine cried as she grabbed her keys to her apartment and left.

"Wait what how," Oakley walked out of the studio and stood in the hallway.

"I don't know!" Clementine cried, Oakley heard a car door open.

"Are you driving," Oakley questioned.

"No I just got in a taxi," Clementine says she tells the driver her destination and he starts driving.

"Where are you going," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"My dad wants me home back at his house to talk," Clementine sighed.

"No! If it means him just yelling at you, hell no!" Oakley argued.

"Oakley I don't have a choice," Clementine exclaimed.

"No, I don't want you talking to him without me," Oakley argued.

"Well unless you can be here in 20 minutes then I'm going," Clementine sighed.

"Just keep me on the phone the whole time you're there," Oakley says.

15 minutes later the taxi pulled up in front of her family mansion, it wasn't too big but a nice size for a family, She walked up to the door and knocked soon after Rosita opened the big doors.

"Okay so your father is very angry so I had to give him a glass of whiskey before he gets into his mood," Rosita says as she walks out slightly shutting the door.

"He can't do anything, he just going to yell saying how disappointed he is," Clementine rolled her eyes while opening back the door and walking in.

"Clem, don't listen to whatever disrespectful he has to say," Oakley says angrily.

"Hey Daddy," Clementine walks into the kitchen with Rosita behind her.

"Now before you start yelling, you have to believe me I didn't want you to find out like this, I was going to tell you this sooner I just didn't know how and I didn't want you to be disappointed in me," Clementine cried.

"Let me see the bump," Javier downed his whiskey and Clementine slightly lifted her shirt to reveal the small bump, Clementine's eyes roamed her dad's face and he rubbed his face.

"How many months," Javier says in a stern tone.

"2 months," Clementine sighed putting down her shirt.