22

"Packing For London"

CLEMENTINE had got home and walked in with Oakley's arm dangling on her shoulder as half of his body was propped against Clementine's, she headed to the bedroom and threw Oakley onto the bed as he was still drunk.

"Ah fuck," Oakley groaned while setting his head back into the pillow. Clementine went to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and went back to the room.

"Drink this," She says while handing the water bottle to him as he sat up.

"Uhm, come lay with me, ma," Oakley grabbed her waist, his hands made their way to her ass and down to her thighs, he started rubbing the back of her thighs.

"Oakley stop, you're drunk," Clementine tried pushing away from him.

"Nah, I'm fine," Oakley put a hand in between her thighs.

"Go to sleep," Clementine pushed him down onto the bed and she fell on top of him.

"Come on, mama," Oakley rubbed her ass.

"Oakley!" Clementine pushed him.

"Hm," He smirked.

"Stop. Go to sleep," Clementine took off his shoes setting them to the side before taking his hoodie off leaving him in his sweatpants, Oakley sighed as he laid back in bed.

"Come lay with me," Oakley demanded.

"I will give me a minute," Clementine rolled her eyes as she started unclipping her necklaces and putting them in her jewelry box.

Clementine changed her clothes and got into bed, Oakley grabbed her waist pulling her close to him, and she giggled and kissed his cheek. The next morning Oakley woke up with a light headache, he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom flicking on the switch he squinted his eyes at the bright light and looked in the mirror, Clementine then woke up and saw the bathroom light on, Oakley walked out and smiled as he saw her face.

"How much did you drink," Clementine asked as she stretched.

"Your dad just kept ordering shots, I had about fifteen shots, then I was sipping on a drink," Oakley sat on the edge of the bed a rubbed his face of exhaustion, Clementine chuckled.

"Of course," She nods. Clementine crawls over to him and puts her hands on his shoulders caressing them, Oakley slowly gets up and stands in front of Clementine.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Oakley says.

"Come with me," He added.

"Really," Clementine playfully rolled her eyes.

"I've been trying to get you in the shower since I got here," Oakley said.

"Okay! But I'm not doing anything with you, I just don't feel right since I'm kinda heavily pregnant," Clementine gets up from the bed and Oakley takes her hand.