Chapter 2 - First Day

I stepped outside the car and said goodbye to my mum.

"Good luck" she called after me.

" thanks I need all the luck I can get" I said under my breath as I headed towards the schools office to get my timetable.

I have English first "oh great first day and I have English first" I thought to myself.

"Excuse me could you tell me there the English department is" I asked the women at the front office.

"Wait..... Jennifer could you please take the new girl to English she is in your class her name is Riley"

"Okay... come on Riley" Jennifer said waving her hand towards me.

"Thanks" I said as I finally reached her threw the busy corridor.

"No problem..... I'm Jennifer by the way" she said whilst holding out her hand for me to shake

"I heard" I said as I copied her actions.

"So Riley would you like to with me in English we can hang out at lunch and break if you want aswell"

"Okay thank you Jennifer".

We walked to class, the teacher introduced me then I went and sat at the back of the class with Jennifer.

I wasn't really paying attention to what the teacher was saying, till Jennifer started to speak to me.

"Riley?" she asked whilst tapping ny shoulder.

"Yeah" I said dragging my attention away from the window and turning my face to look at her.

"Okay so we both aren't listening I will tell you about the other people in our year, well first of all there is us me, you and my other friend Jessica. There is also a group of the most popular and hot guys ever which is Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Harry is like the leader they listen to whatever he says" she whispered to me as the class were focused on what ever the teacher was saying.

"Are they in this class?" I asked her whilst looking around at everyone trying to see if I could spot them even though I have no idea what they look like.

"No but I will point them out when we see them" ad she said this the bell went and everyone packed up their things and left.

We had a free period so we walked out side.

"There they are!" Jennifer said whilst pointing to a group of boys playing football.

"which one is which?" I asked as I stood on my tiptoes trying to get a better look because of how far away they were.

She pointed to the one wearing a stripy top red chinos with suspenders/braces and a pair of tom's " Thats Louis"

She then pointed to the one next to Louis " The blond Irish one is Niall and the one behind him with a black quiff is Zayn"

She then pointed to the one with the ball in his hand "Thats Liam and THATS Harry"

I couldn't see what harry looked like because he had his back to us. Apparently his whole group were arrogant and obnoxious well so says Jennifer.

They started to make their way towards us, that's when I saw harry he had a brown mop of curly hair, the cutest dimples I had ever seen I then looked at his piercing green eyes and I just got lost in them.

There is no way I could already have a crush on him, I couldn't like Harry could I?

*Harry's P.O.V*

I looker over to see Jennifer I think her name was I don't know I haven't spoken to her, anyway she was pointing at us and talking to a girl who I didn't recognize maybe it was because we were so far away, but I wanted to see what they were talking about.

Me, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all started walking towards them, as we got closer I could see the other girl more clearly I think she must be new here, she had long brown hair and blue eyes, she was beautiful.

Harry you don't even know her yet calm down! I thought to myself. I noticed she was staring at me as we all stood in front of the two girls.

"Hi I'm Harry I don't think we have met yet" I said to the girl.

"Oh hi Harry I'm Riley I'm new here I just stared today".

We all introduced ourselves to her, I want to get to know her better so I guess I will have to invite her to my party tonight.

"Riley I'm having a party tonight so why don't you Jennifer and Jessica? come along and you can get to know some people"

"oh okay sounds fun see you later bye Harry" she said then her and Jennifer walked away leaving me more excited for the night ahead.

Hey!! Okay so I will update tomorrow maybe? and it would be really appreciated if you could vote and comment!!<3