Chapter 1: before the infection

It was 3:00pm on a Saturday I was in my sitting room watching TV when | BREAKING NEWS-pale virus cure has been created | "what a load of bull shit" I said to myself just then my parents walked in through the door with my siblings carrying bags full of groceries "Y/N would you be able to  unload all these groceries for me" my mom asked as she walked into the kitchen and presumably placed them on the counter " I heard about the vaccine that they're handing out tomorrow we're getting it"  my dad said sitting down on the couch next to me "Dad it's a load of shit I don't trust those rich bastards up in Thunder Science" I said with poison in my voice "Y/N what did we tell you about language in this house and your forgetting I work for Thunder Science" my dad said. I get up and unload the groceries and then decide to go out for a walk as I'm walking out the door I remember to grab my prosthetic arm it sucks that I was born without a right arm [skip a little bit cause I'm lazy af] as I was walking I noticed the huge skyscraper of a building occupied by Thunder Science I looked at it then flipped it off while walking. As I was doing this I accidentally bumped into someone knocking them over "oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said helping them up "it's fine" they said. They were a male maybe shorter than me with brown hair and blue eyes looked around 20 something and they're voice sounded a bit high pitched "again I'm so sorry" I said "really it's fine I'm Colin" said the male "I'm Y/N" I said "anyway I should get going it was nice meeting you" I said while walking in the direction of my house. It was  5:25 pm when I got home I went up to my room and just lay on my bed and put my AirPods in and listened to some music and eventually fell asleep listening to the sweet tunes of Coldplay.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And don't worry I won't leave the series like some wattpad stories I took a vow when I created this.  account to never leave a story on a cliffhanger anyway have a good day or night :)